Hello all,
I was just wondering if anyone has or is sitting on a lease from ILG. Were being offerd 3,000 + 15%. I know there has been several others offerd this and maybe sitting on this. My question is does anyone know anything about this company? Looked on the web for any testamonials about this company, and are they offering anymore to anyone else. Were located five miles east on sr.556 towards clairington. Any info would be appreciated.

Views: 17907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not from monroe and I never have been to a meeting there!it was never a secret who Ron worked for when I met him! He was always honest with me. I'm sure the last place on earth he wanted stuff to go wrong was with friends. I know he didn't get paid for his lease and he is now in same boat as every one else.I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over my post. I do feel bad for ron. I would feel bad for you if it was you in rons shoes!and by the way my post you said I deleted is on page 3.
I'm I same boat I am waiting on a check from ilg! But in my lease I gave 90 days and it can't be recorded till I get payeded!
Waiting on a check from the first ILG lease or the second?
I'm from a different county iwas not part of any land group. I am just a guy that saw big dollars and got sucked up in all the utica hype!but if it doesn't work out with ilg I will move on and hopefulley it all works out. I guess this forum is for the mean and bitter!so good luck to you hopefulley another company comes in and gives you a great lease!

That's right Donna! "I don't think I will count my chickens before my eggs have hatched again"!

No Lies were ever told here. Just "hear Say" Facts,  And Conversations I have personnaly had.   We have all been Duped! I retract nothing I have posted here Cobra!

"hear Say" does not = facts

I signed for 3,000  per acre signing bonus 5 year term 15.5 royalty  I have heard nothing from them at all !

Is $100 and acre worth it to be stuck for another 6 months, only to then accept that the lease is still worded such that no company will buy it? I've read that lease and it has a multitude of problems. You already know today that the lease is very poorly written and is the hangup for any oil and gas co taking it. I'm not asking you to believe me, hire a GOOD oil and gas attorney to explain to you exactly what you signed and why you shouldn't have signed it and why no O&G will touch it. Today's prices are considerably over $3000 lease plus the $100 extension. It seems to me you'd be better off $#!+canning the ILG deal entirely and signing with someone legitimate at today's prices.

YMMV

We all know they and or him are very shady. Best bet would be to try to help our neighbors get with a good o&g company so we all can benefit from this. We know they are or he were out for themselves no mayter who said what at an ilg meeting.

I did not get anything since I signed

Did ilg screw the people in noble county?I know they were to pay people today in noble county?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service