Hello all,
I was just wondering if anyone has or is sitting on a lease from ILG. Were being offerd 3,000 + 15%. I know there has been several others offerd this and maybe sitting on this. My question is does anyone know anything about this company? Looked on the web for any testamonials about this company, and are they offering anymore to anyone else. Were located five miles east on sr.556 towards clairington. Any info would be appreciated.

Views: 17907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just asked a question!I don't really need a lecture fro a person who can't use his real name and thinks he is the internet attorney. We all know that we got screwed. You sound so bitter about all this I wonder if you tryed to be the land man for ilg and they wouldn't hire you?

scott

Have you read any of the ILG discussions here?

The answer to your question is YES.

The reason: The lease is a lemon and the oil and gas companies won't touch it so ILG is stuck with it and a bunch of p!$$ed off landowners.

Back in August there was some discussion on this thread about the ILG lease being bad.  But nobody at that time would post a copy the lease.  Would someone be willing to post it now?  It would be good for people who have not signed to read a bad lease before they sign one.

ILG lease

Attachments:

Not sure which version. Someone sent it to me.

I was just told ilg paid everyone in noble county. Any word who they flipped it to
Cobra I would love to give you my phone number and tell you who it is but I not plastering it on here. If this was such a bad lease you would think every oil company would jump on it
One of the people that got paid. I don't want to put his name on here he told me his neighbors did also said they hand deliverd there checks
Sarahsville is where they are from.
I don't know if rnnie was ther I haven't talk to him since nov 8 !I was at work all day and the checks were delivered yesterday. Do you want to know what bank the checks were from also?
I'm can understand that you are tired of the lies from flippers I am new to all of this utica hype. And as far a ronn goes maybe he did lie to you and we know ilg screwed you. But taking your anger out on me every time I post is uncalled for have you ever walked up to him and said just what went wrong in monroe county. And. If you want know what county I'm from its licking. If you want to see my lease I will show you you want to call me I will give you my number but I'm not going to keep defending my post.

i believe center township is where they were paid I asked again and was told it did happen so i would hope some one other than my friend can confirm they got paid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service