Has anyone heard of Great lakes Energy LLC ? Not much info online.

Views: 10661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last Great Lakes energy I knew of was based about a mile from my house and was bought by range resources about 10 years ago.
Chris
Now that you say that, I was approached by them on my first lease but by the time the lease was final it was with Range Resourses. This one I believe is from Canton. Website is just a single page with contact information. This one is a LLC. Cann't figure it out .

Isn't this one of the groups fronting for Aubrey McClendon, and run by Orange ?

No, that's Great River.  

Terry, it's Great River, run by Aubrey McClendon. American Energy Partners  are the drilling company working with  Great River. They did take the Market enhancement clause out, which is good. But I didn't care for the part where the landowner pays 20% of the Ad Valloram taxes. Still thinkin.

Corvette
Me too have not signed yet
Sorry guys I got the name wrong

The AD VALOREM TAXES are a big mistake.. wouldn't so much as even think about it!

Ok.. I never thought I'd sign a lease with the ad valorem.. but after talking to my friend he said it's not a problem and we'd only have to pay a small amount and it won't affect us much if we're actually in a unit making money it's a proportionate share.

They got rid of the Market Enhancement Clause.. in Great River's Contract.. so me and my friend are going to sign up with Attorney Joseph Corabi's group.

Deadline is:

Aug. 30 9:00 am - 7:00 pm - Lease Signing
St. Florian Hall 286 Luray Dr. Wintersville, Ohio

Aug. 31 9:00 am - 12:00 noon- FINAL Lease Signing
St. Florian Hall 286 Luray Dr. Wintersville, Ohio

We've agreed we're NOT missing this one since once AEP and Great River are done gathering acreage.. the price will likely fall back much lower and things will quiet down.

Don't want LEFT BEHIND.. deadline is next week best get on the ball!

So far with Corabi's Groupo.. This is the best I've seen in years far as no market enhancement and that's a big improvement to us! Shut in fee is fair too!

Good luck and I hope everyone makes a smart decision.

Gar, I will probably be signing also. This will help my retirement- old Wheeling Pitt guy. No such thing as a perfect lease but I do not like the Ad Valorem or the shut in clause. Shut in is too long a time frame and it should be at the least$100 an acre. But all in all I can live with it. Good Luck to you!

Just my two cents,

The Lessee should pay ALL taxes, Ad Valorem, Severance, Excise etc.

The shut in clause - time should be limited to six months, after that the Lessee has to pay landowner a set amount for example $500.00 an acre per year.

Again; just a thought.

I agree Mark, $50 an acre and 24 months, the Ad Valorem has the landowner paying 20% of  your real estate taxes. The company Pays full on the rest. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service