Has anyone heard of Great lakes Energy LLC ? Not much info online.

Views: 10661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k3r3pxs7j/great-lakes-ene...

IF YOU GO HERE THE WEBSITE REFERRED TO IS RANGE RESOURCES 

Fang, Thank you for the advice, makes a lot of sense. Once signed, it will never be gotten back. I know too many people that got taken advantage of.

Go back and simultaneously follow some of the discussions such as:
August 7, 2013 'Ohio Leases', August 16, 2013 'He's Back! Look out Ohio
Aubrey is Back', August 19, 2013 'Jefferson Landgroup is with Great Lakes LLC'. Then follow the different comments and the individual inputs on these different sites that these ones have been on. Why the turn around from all the warnings Bad, Bad, Bad and now signing and encouraging others to do so? Look at the individual profiles and follow when and where and what discussions they turn up on. And take note of what they say, when they say it (their timing) and where they say it. Interesting timing on their part. Appears to be more than one participating in pursuasive approaches to landowners facing a life changing decision for their future, their generations of families, and future of their farms, land, homes, and way of life. There are those in these negotiations with billions to invest and the power to control and manipulate this on going business venture and compared to the landowner who has very little and scant experience in this type of negotiation. The one thing that you have is your land and hopefully everything beneath it. Do not be misled by those on this site who appear to have your interest at heart. Most on here do, but sometimes a sly one (or more) can slip in.

Fang F Fang does have much to say to benefit others. But everyone faces so many difficult and challenging things in life and there is no one best
decision for everyone, only you can gather all the facts and make your final decision. And the sincere and caring landowners are hoping for the best to all who face one of the biggest decisions of their lives.

You are right Barbara Mays!

Still much to be desired on this lease and they need to fix it or I'll never sign it!

Almost jumped the gun on this one but I can't bring myself to sign it after reading over the finer details.

There are some good provisions but not enough to make up for the bad!

Final signup day is coming end of the week. This should get interesting, wish everyone the best.

Terry, Had a call this morning from another company-$6875 an acre. Fang was right!

Well, just found out Paloma is now $7000 an acre with a 20% gross. It just gets better and better! Landowners are getting a more fair deal.

What county? Paloma doesn't have much of a track record

Corvette,

I replied to your post but it went to Page 2.

The Lawyers are at my neighbors house now letting them resign for the higher $6550.00&20 in CC township. He said they told him the people in Steubenville Township can take the $6200.00 or leave it.

Fang,

You were right on!! I just got a call from a guy who is going around for New River signing larger parcels early and said he would have no problem calling Texas and getting me the same Money as CC Township $6550.00 &20%. He said he can go around the local attorneys .

Then The Phone rang and it was an attorney for Paloma Offering $7000.00&20%. Now I have mixed emotions and need to see Paloma lease asap. Anyone familiar with the way either Company does business?

Something wicked this way coming.

Terry,

Is that Cross Creek TWP?

Thanks,

Todd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service