LAST CALL for OFFERS - Chesapeake's newest "secret" Pad readying for drilling

"LAST CALL for OFFERS - SE Tusc County, across road from CHK's newest "secret"" Pad readying to drill!

*("secret" because their latest string of Landmen want us all to pretend we don't see the parade of trucks moving in and hear the noise and listen to the industry experts who are joint-venturing with them on that very project ~ The Emperor may or may not be naked - but he IS drilling for OIL and it's 500' away!)

CHK (Chesapeake's stock ticker) has had a triple success with the Perry Township Parker Well. "It's good. It's oil," (and they are getting it out cheaper/faster) says a JV'er with them.

They are readying their next best play across the road from us!

We will NOT lease nor sell to Chesapeake (although they are pounding on our door).

Neighbors feel the same.

We are leasing/selling mineral% of circa 130 +acres to the best fit for our situation.

We have two other parties interested at this point and want to make a decision within a week.

Industry expert confirms we are "in the Utica Pickle" and to look for this area to become a major hot spot in 1 to 1 1/2 years."

We could wait. We'd rather lease/sell % interest to someone who is going to "scoop CHK" and get the drilling started here sooner rather than later.  (And to someone with a better record of fairness/honesty than CHK - also blocking CHK from forcing us into a pooled unit.)

PM me if you know someone interested in either leasing or buying a percentage or even investing in the prospect.

Our Financial Planning Experts (world class!)  stand ready to help anyone wanting the best tax strategies for any involvement with our Project.  (Reduced  or "perpetually deferred" Taxes on signing bonuses, best legal shelters, and more....) Due to timing and available manpower during these negotiations, this service is offered only to those who are proposing direct involvement with our Project please.

Thank you.

Views: 2189

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Matt, that's the whole point - the local areas suffer, bloat and burst...but if you want to make money in this industry - check out the actual stock recommendations this guy makes - for the new transport haulers/tankers, the new ports being built, the little known providers of CRUCIAL services and products the industry MUST have - these are publicly traded stocks that are growing by gangbusters - and whose making the shareholder profits? Us little guys? Only if we jump in - otherwise it's the Berkshire Hathaway crowd and Fund Managers grabbing up all the stock they can carry.

If the link I provided turned you off, or if I have, don't let that rebuff you, or detour you from seeking your own best seat in this house! Think of it/us as an empty pan that didn't bring up gold the first couple tries but dig in again - and please do yourself a favor and google what I'm talking about - Dr. Kent Moors, Money Map...forget all the shiny objects some people need in order to listen - Clearly you're far more astute than that - and can see beyond the "advertising" gloss and glitter - it's the stock portfolio that speaks for itself - in  STAGGERING Profits, validated by any number of means.

Skepticism is important - no one wants to be anyone's fool - and sometimes we risk making ourselves the fool by taking an immovable stance against something, before doing the thorough and objective research. You're no fool, and I am not trying to fool you or anyone else - just prompting those interested in doing their own homework - as there IS much to be gained, and not just in money.  Best to You, AL

sigh....Dexter, Dexter, Dexter....I only hope who ever in the industry you are shilling for pays you (minimum wage) to write all these baseless attacks on people like myself who are honest landowners just trying to protect the environment for future generations which includes building and funding our own legal fund to pre-emptively ensure everybody plays by the rules here. If you are not being paid to attempt character assassination on strangers (or are we strangers, neighbor?) then you are urged to seek professional help for displaced aggression and what appears to be your addiction to compulsively posting only negative comments any intelligent person can read right through. To that end (your mental health) I will not be "enabling" you by making any further comment to you here. Best, Neighbor AL

So you're saying this is one grand conspiracy?  There are nefarious forces out there paying people to discredit you on this forum?  Maybe before dispensing with the sage advice in regards to mental health you ought to run that scenario by some random strangers and see what the sampling tells you.

....hahahahahah.....not some 'grand conspiracy,' more of a small-time farce with, if any, a puppet master as clumsy as a grade schooler with a magician hat. You're funny....better than the comedy channel. Thanks for the chuckles. aaahhhhhahaaa  g'night.

The results of the Parker well is suppose to have a "gag" order on it.

It does have a gag. I heard the results I quoted directly from an industry expert who is joint-venturing with Chesapeake and who I trust to tell me the truth. I just don't trust Chesapeake to tell the rest of us anything they don't want us to know. Just wait until the results are public - then watch the rush around here. By then they hope to have the rest of us "hold-outs" under their thumb - already making threats to neighbors, different lies to each one of us, different offers too, while forgetting what they told one will be repeated to the rest of us. Also heard from another industry expert that Chessie is in such deep debt despite their PR to the contrary that they are wooing the Chinese to help them out...maybe the Chinese will pay off some of their lawsuits too - the list of landowners they are screwing out of royalties while also ignoring environmental protections is growing into obscene.

I hear ya.....I'm glad I'm not leased to CHK....but in the end, no matter who you sign with, anyone can end up with the lease.

Parker results may come out end of summer....or as soon as all other leases/landowners are "under thumb".

Thanks for the info!

Good points Paul - our Agreement will forbid them from flipping to CHK and/or their partners - not that the contenders for our parcels are likely too - seems others with deep pockets hold CHK in the same low esteem. And when it's in writing, we'll make certain they don't get access here unless we change our minds (based on some intelligent reason to even contemplate such.)  When you want to ensure something, even if it seems minor to either party, but maybe something you want to protect the subsequent generations from - PUT IT IN WRITING in the correct document NOW, as later may be too late! (Paul, I know you know that - just sharing for those who might not know that ANY Lease or Purchase Agreement offered CAN and SHOULD be modified by the recipient, to YOUR terms, before signing. The gas and oil companies already have a list of compromises they will make but you have to ASK for them, and then ask for whatever you need that may not be on their "list" which they'll never show you...but I got a glimpse once!  ;)  )

Best, AL

I will throw in my tarnished 2cts. What's going on in SE Tusc. and western Guernsey is what everyone wants. The Oil. When and If the code is cracked it will make everyone forget the wet gas window. The Utica/PP, the source rock for the Appalachian Basin. Gag order? You bet your ass there will be one.

Right on James! As they say, let's all "stay tuned!" We're in for a surprisingly good show!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service