Hello does anyone have a current list of offers and groups near bethesda or barnesville . you would think this area nrear the big output Consol well would get some attention .

Views: 3168

Replies to This Discussion

Wishgaurd offer through Bonnie Cunningham and Nals 3850 18% royalty. At centerville on 31 aug
was wishgard the lessee ,and what counties are they taking in . Is nals the cain group ,also are they staying with the 5year with 3 extension,thankyou
Wishgaurd lesee Monroe Belmont counties 5year 5year extension. Signing 2 Sept at senior center

The Smith Goshen group (Cain group) is expanded to the surounding townships and is currently working with 4-6 larger drilling companies. They are very close to making a deal and they are bringing 35,000 + acres to the table. In my opinion it is wiser to get with a quality group than to go it alone. I would suggest contacting Larry Cain if you are interested in what they have going. 

thankyou I will check my area was not included before and I have been out of touch lately .
I have tried to contact the Smith-Goshen group via Mr. Cain in the past week (by both phone & email -  info I got from this thread) but have gotten no response.  Does anyone know why there's no response?
Nevermind.  Talked to Mr. Cain this morning.
what's the phone number. he doesn't reply to email. i'm sick of this shit playing detective. Why isn't there any contacts??
Hello adam do you have land in Belmont County . I saw your post and wondered if you need to contact the Smith Goshen Group . If so PM me and Ill get you the info you need .They are very busy now with negotiations

Hello Jim how far does the coal mining spread out  in monroe county , does the century mine spread out very far under the county . I had several relatives in the old Y& O for years . 

Now I heard # 6 mine is headed my way and is permitted to Tacoma so far .

Then it appears that Murray is going into the oil and gas business .

I think it will get very interesting in a few years for both of our counties . Between the mining and the oil the work should get a lot better everywhere

Thankyou  I have some people in the century and 6 and hope they do well for years to come .

And as far as the groups that is the main thing to get with one that stays together and has good guidance for the end result .

I live here in Belmont County and have a lot of friends in Monroe and the best for all of us is what we are hoping for

.I just hope everyone finds a way to pass on whatever is offered so everyone gets a fair deal ,

I know some companies are inserting this no disclosure clause and that will try to control the offers . I have committed to pass on any true information I get .

I will continue to try my best to help everyone I can with any information I can pass on .Good luck to all This is our state and we deserve a fair share everywhere

adam,

There is no advertising for the Smith-Goshen group. That is not what we're about. The group has grown from a half dozen or so farms in two townships to over 43,000 acres strictly by word of mouth - neighbors talking to neighbors. Where is your acreage located?

Larry is probably more comfortable on the phone than he is in front of a computer - he's "old school" as my kids would say and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. He farms full time and is the chairman and spokesman for the group. This is all done voluntarily - he is not being paid to do this. I'm not sure when he actually has time to sleep. I know the board is extremely busy right now, they are meeting almost daily with the numerous oil and gas companies that are interested in our acreage while still trying to do their full time jobs. Send me a private message and I'll get you Larry's phone #. I will not publicly advertise it here as I don't have his permission to do so and it isn't necessary.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service