CKH HAS A LEIN ON MY PROPERTY FOR 500 MILLION THEY SAY ITS AGAINST GAS OIL RIGHTS BUT THE WHEN YOU DO TITLE SEARH COMES UP WITH LEIN OM YOUR PROPERTY TRYED REFINACE AN NO BANK WILL TOUCH ME BECAUSE OF THIS AN YES I BEEN ON PHONE WITH THEM AN THEY SAY ITS COMMON FOR THE TO DO THJIS BUT ITS AGAINST GAS OIL RIGHT I FAX THEM THE LETTER I HAVE THEY SAID THEY WOULD LOOK INTO IT I AM IN BEAVER COUNTO OHIOVILLE BOR 15059- 724 643- 1803  WIL THIS ATTACHED TO MY HOME I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING SELL OR REFINACE  THE 500 MILLION IS CREDITLINE ALSO SO EVRYONE SHOULD DO TITLE SEARCH I HAVE FREIND IN FREEDOM PA SAME THING ON HIS LAND

Views: 8324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well not yelling sorry yes i understand what your saying again they said was on my gas oil rights but 3 banks i went to didnot want nothing to do with it

500 million is on alot property  witch i understand  my property not worth that lol but look at the Docs an shows its on mine also as 500 mil i think banks need educated

You are right about your docs appear misleading. I don't think the credit unions you went to know what they are talking about. Not sure I'd want to do business with those banks/credit unions that don't understand these documents. 

It seems like the "lien" is only indicated by the fact that Garry's name is indexed with the CHK mortgage along with thousands of other lessors of the leases CHK put up as collateral. A notation in the Recorder's indexes doesn't create a lien, the recorded legal document would (or in this case, I suspect it would NOT). You can ask the Recorder to remove your name from the CHK mortgage document's entry on the index. It makes no legal difference (at least in the existence of a lien) whether your name is on that index entry or not, but removing it or making clear in the entry that you did not grant a lien in that mortgage might save you some of the headaches.

Thank you my first call will be the court house will let you know what they say an thank you

Please do keep us updated, Garry. This practice was first noticed in West Virginia and then in Bradford County, Pa. 

People need to be aware that this can happen to them. Some blame it all on one driller, CHK, but the truth is that any driller can place these liens on your property.

At least we are not in Bradford County. I hear that folks up there are now getting bills instead of royalties in some cases, when the wells are not producing enough to pay the bills. Bradford County is also where people were finding mechanics liens on their properties. Again, this was all attributed to Chesapeake and from them not paying their vendors.

I don't think you can have the lien removed at the Recorder's office, but for your sake, I sure hope you can. This can screw you up the entire time you have your home and also screw up your ability to sell it.

Are you part of a drilling unit?

What happened is that a german Bank Deutsche Bank Loaned CHK 1/2 billion dollars on their gas leases under your property in order to develop it It should not affect the surface area or your house for refinance. Actually its a good thing for you because it means that CHK now has the money to develop the gas fields and help you get royalties

Yes i understand that but cant get a loan because of it the 1/2 billion is open credit line if i were in a unit i could swallow this a little better but not even close my lease exp  in a year an i will not sign up again ,. not for what ia m going through now not worth it for the little money i will get from gas oil rights  on 12 acres

You didn't answer me. Are you in a unit yet? Be prepared. CHK won't let your lease expire. They will put you in a unit come hell or high water. I don't think they could have taken the loan if you are not in a unit. If you are in a unit, you are screwed.

NO NOT IN UNIT as it sits everyone to the  one side   of me has not signed new lease an also behind me has not an in front of me everyone to  other side is but they can not drill well to close to the school they would need guy behind me an he has  no intrest in signing they would have to drill on mine to lock me in anything now not saying the other people are going to sign soon guess i have to wait see what happens .......

and i am already screwed Frank LOL

The attorney general may want to hear about this happening also. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service