Deed transfer:

Larry S. and Renee L. Kilburn to Markwest Utica EMG LLC, 132.2903 acres, Seneca and Franklin Townships.

Source of info:  Monroe Co. Beacon, page 2; issue of Thursday, May 16, 2013.

Beacon is always dated for Thursday, but is available for purchase on Tuesdays.

Location of property is 120 acres in section 13 in Seneca and remainder in bordering Franklin Twp.  Near Noble County Line.

Views: 791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to my topo and Monroe plat maps, this property is very, very, very close to the "Berne Compressor Station" and an electrical substation (not named, built at the end of the line apparently to provide power for the compressor).   The property is about 3 miles as the crow flies ESE from the Markwest Seneca plant in Summerfield.

Duh...this acreage sits right on top of a main Texas Eastern transmission line.....just like the Seneca plant in Summerfield does.  It appears that Markwest is further expanding their coverage in the NW Monroe - NE Noble area, right where Antero and Consol have major holdings. 

It looks like Route 78 is in for a larger beating than it's taking already.

Berne Compressor Station is also owned by Texas Eastern.

Gary Evans, CEO, of Magnum Hunter, made the comment yesterday that the southern part (of the play) is better than the northern.     It is certainly moving in that direction.   I posted some of his comments in the Magnum Hunter thread.

Also that new pipeline Bluegrass, which is Williams midstream, appears to be headed in same direction.  I posted a map of Bluegrass proposed route in the 138 pipelines for Ohio discussion.

Yep.   I seem to remember Chesapeake making reference to the southern part of the play as better than the northern.   A comment on the bottom of some company powerpoint presentation I read said the porosity (permeability?) was higher in the south.   Maybe that's the reason, because it's not the thickness (higher in the north).   It might be a good thread to start.

Which link discusses this?   There are many on your MH thread.  Thanks  

Last comment that I posted in the discussion.  Anyone is welcome to comment on any of it;  Magnum Hunter is just the one I follow as it has  local acreage near me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service