The last few days I've noticed activity at both gates, but can only see the McDanel well. There have been a strange looking trailer moved in, a bobcat, and misc other things i can't get close enough to see. I suspect the same thing is happening at the CTG well. I have to wonder if they are getting ready to clear the well of frack water and back flow then maybe finally flare? They plan on doing the gathering lines later this year I think.  Dunno, but I might drive in one of them and ask questions some day.

Views: 4048

Replies to This Discussion

Well I can tell you this much Craig; at the very least they are being consistent with other wells in the area. For Tharp and Burdick, prices those three months were $2.04,  $2.18, and $2.79. And gathering costs amounted to 34%, 33%, and 25% of the gross.

Yep Joe, I have family members in 2 other wells in the area and things are the same as you state.

Point well taken Craig. I'm not here to beat anyone up, although it did sound like it. Let's buckle up and ride it out.

No problem at all Michael, just wanted to temper the situation abit, as I've been known to do the same thing on occasion ; )

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service