Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Hello to all Guernsey Co. KWGD Group 5 members.  If you have not checked your email recently, please do so.  There have been some recent developments that I am sure you would all like to see.  There is a meeting scheduled for this Thursday the 13th @ 6pm at Pritchard Laughlin civic center in Cambridge.  Please let anyone that does not check their email regularly know about this, as it is one that I am sure you will not want to miss. 
Looks like patience & trust in the group will pay off for all of us. If any KWGD group #5 member has a neighbor that isnt leased, bring them to the meeting on Thursday night at Pritchard at 6:00.
With 3 big players coming in I think this thing is ready to go WEST. It's hard to believe 3 weeks ago it seemed we were worthless.....NOW it's all on.

I believe you are right Scott, patience & trust are going to benefit all involved in this instance!  & Yes neighbors of current members are welcome to attend the meeting Thursday as long as their acreage is contiguous with the current group members acreage.  Or, if there are some people who can put together at least 320 acres,  then I don't believe their "mini block" would have to be contiguous with a current group member.  Additionally, the group is accepting totally new landowners from Londonderry, Madison, Monroe, Oxford & Washington township regardless of whether they are contiguous with a current group member as long as they have over 10 acres.

We are certainly seeing this whole thing change over the past few days. One has to wonder if something BIG has been found in one of those HOLES.
Jon, it is amazing how quickly things can change in this ballgame!  If I fully grasped the strategy behind the game of Chess... I bet this would be somewhat comparable... lol
Yup and we are the pawns..........
What are the fees on this?  % of bonus? % of Royalty?
I think KWGD is getting 5% of the bonus.
Correct Finnbear.  They will receive a max of 5% of the bonus & they are NOT taking anything from the landowner royalties.
Technically, yes but the oil and gas people would actually be paying out $4800+5%=$5040/acre or $5000+5%=$5250/acre if the deal mentioned with Homeland/Carrizzo is anything close to what KWGD has in the works.
Again a correct statement Finnbear.  So with the KWGD deal & I assume it might be the same with Homeland... The amount being discussed is what the landowner will receive.  The O&G companies will pay the extra straight to the representing party & it will not be deducted after the fact from what the landowner receives.  As is the case with some groups/deals that I have heard from in the past.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service