Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

The total is an important consideration to the next group negotiating in the area because it establishes a "market price" of what the O&G was willing to pay to obtain the lease. They can work with that number and incorporate their fee structure (if any) and get an idea of what the landowners may receive in the future.
Paid by the O & G not by landowners.
Cant say publicly Tom, but I can say it is extremely good all the way around!
I'm confused are we talking about the same offer , the $4,800 or $5,000 at 20% gross! is that with KWGD or is it differene with CARRIZO oIL thru Homeland??
tom i friend req you
Thanks Scott I accepted
Nelson beat me to it.  Carrizo/Homeland is different than the KWGD deal.
Carrizo & Homeland is a different group with a different offer than what we speak of with KWGD.
does anyone know the fee structure for Homeland, I'm hearing that the fee is 5% of bonus & 1% of Royalty (not 1% of the 20%) but 1% off the top so landowner pays $250 per acre & really only gets 19% gross? is that correct?
If so, they are getting 5% of everything, both pre and post drilling since 5% of 20% is 1%. By entering into a lease with those terms and assigning them a royalty interest, you are making Homeland a lifelong business partner. What are they going to do for you down the road to earn that royalty interest? Will they be in business that long? What happens if they go out of business - who collects that 1% (5%) royalty?
If I remember correctly that is the structure for Homeland.  However as I said previously, KWGD does not take anything from the landowner royalties.  Their fee is a one time fee which in this case is being paid by the O&G company.
Can anyone disclose who the O&G company is behing the KWGD group?  Gulfport??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service