Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that Nelson, you have affirmed my thoughts .  With KWGD, however, the attorney advised me of the 10 acre rule,, naturally, I am at 9.45 (little fish in a big pond). He did however leave the door open and advised me to circle back with him after I made a few more calls. 

Jeanette has been great also in providing detailed information regarding her group and in a very timely fashion. 

I have read your posts with interest and have been in contact with a few others on here that have been a great source of information. I think this site has probably made a lot of people not only well informed, but more secure in their decisions. Cudo's to the brain child behind this site ! 

I wasn't able to make tonights meeting, but I am much closer to making a decision. Thanks again, and best wishes to all !! I'll mope for a day when the prices go even higher but I'm pretty happy with the numbers on the table now ;) . I owe somebody a beer or three,,,,,,

Best of luck to all! & I have said all along that once I do sign, if someone gets a higher price than I did, then I will just have to shake their hand & congratulate them because they were willing to roll the dice longer than I was!
Hey Guys-I contacted KWGD today on Nelson's recommendation.  They were very professional and helpful.  I have not heard of or contacted Matt & Ray's group.  Can you provide me the contact information? 
Chris, If your just jumping into all of this .. its very late in the ninth inning for these two groups and my advise would be to jump if you have the opportunity.
I agree

I have the KWGD group sending me the doc's in the morning.  I plan to go with them unless it is determined to be to late.  If it is, I was looking for plan B.  That is why I'm looking for the contact info the Matt & Rays group.  Hopefully I won't need it, but if anyone has it, I would appreciate it.

Chris,

If things don't work out with KWGD, let me know.  I do have contact info for the other group as well...  If it isn't too late for you to come with us, I would like to see you with us.  But if you want to explore other options, inbox me if noone else has provided you with anything.  I believe I could point you in the right direction there as well...

will do-hopefully I'll be on the KWGD team. 
We hope to welcome you aboard!
Hi Richard, that is why most of us keep numbers & specifics off the general forum.   Just seems to work better for everybody that way.  I know everybody would like to know whats going on & as soon as we are able to share more, I am sure there will be some folks that are more than willing to do so.  But, yes I would have to agree with your statement about property owners in Gue. Co. who have not leased & fall into the criteria should contact KWGD.  I highly doubt if they will be disappointed either, if anyone is unsure about the criteria to join, please feel free to ask.
I remember about 4 weeks ago you all were feeling a little down and out and ready to start a riot. I'm guessing after this past week and tonight's meeting, hopefully all of the Guernsey county members are glad they hung in there and are possibly even celebrating a little? If that is still the general concensus after tonight's meeting, I say to you all, congratulations!
AT I just noticed your avitar.......cracked me up!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service