Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

I hope we all become Jed Clampetts!
I sing the darn song around the house all the time!

That's right. Bust out that air guitar and sing it Scott!...

Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

(ENDING)
Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.

Hilarious!
The Beverly Hillbillies got nothin' on us! We all gonna have a big cement pond out back!
Heck... mine wouldn't even have to be cement!  I will still swim with the fishes... I ain't skeered. lol.  I would just like to have the $$ to buy the dozer & back hoe to build my own.
Southeastern Equipment probably has several models of both to choose from.
That is true!  & I may have to go visit them once that pretty lil (or maybe not so lil) check is in my hands...

We have been playing this song at our shows for the last month with a change of words... its been well received !

AT.. they have my hat size in "Shale Black" and should pick it up this weekend !

Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a Piece of Black Shale.

Oil that is, Guernsey Gold, Belmont Tea.

does anyone really know how much time we have to have our acceptance letter back to KWGD.  I'm from out of state and i had heard that by this thursday was good, but now i wondering based on several comments i saw on this site

Thursday noon is cutoff for existing group members to have the acceptance letter back to them.  I would say if it isn't in the mail already, it may be best to fax it to them, or scan and email it since you are out of state.  They needed to have them back as soon as possible so that they can get the lease documents generated for the signing.  With getting them Thursday by noon, that will only give them a day and a half to prep the docs.

Taken directly from our email:

"Please sign and return the Acceptance Agreement by Thursday October 20, 2011 at noon.  If you do not return the form, a lease will not be generated for you and this could delay your lease signing, and ultimately your payment."

ok, thanks for confirming, Nelson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service