Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Still waiting on Gulfport.

Ok, so not much word from Gulfport as far as checks...  Has anybody heard anything of anyone being contacted by KWGD as far as title issues or anything?  I have not heard of or seen any communications since the email that was sent on Jan. 3 (I think that was the date...)

I haven't heard or seen anything since the 3rd. I wonder if companies are dragging their feet because of the disposal well controversy. The recorders office certainly hasn't slowed down.

I think I remember KWGD saying something like 240 landowners in the group at the final meeting. This was without all of the late additions at the signing and beyond.

Nelson,

What can you tell me about the Jan email ? I didn't get one, and if I did it may have went to spam and I deleted it. Thanks,

I also sent an email to the law firm requesting an update, I:m sure I'm not the first ! 

Hey Mick, pretty much everything that was said in the Jan. 3 email has already been said on here in the last couple of hours. 

I have 4 other family members who signed with Gulfport. Except for the last email and some having to do a W9 back in December, not a peep.  

Just got news that another relative of mine from the group has received their check...  That makes two so far.

I got the email in the 3rd and they also sent me a letter a few days later that copied the email word for word. Did anyone else get the email and the letter?

Other than that, I've not heard squat.

No email, no letter so far. 

Mick

Congratulations Phil, that is awesome!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service