Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

David that's what I was told by chk. They do have  2 h permit and they almost always go south.  I'm sure there is  a mistake at odnr. Look for it to be corrected this week.

David, we had a meeting with Eclipse yesterday and without going into detail , they said this whole area of guernsey is getting drilled .. Saw some maps which I was not allowed to have but shows proposed wells on every square inch of oxford wills and millwood twps .. Also said next year there main focus of drilling is this area .. Also he said the station there putting in on grapehillow road can support around 100 legs .. Not units but legs.. Prolly around 20 units .. Ure right patience is a virtue!!

GW3, did you see an Eclipse well just south of the J.Anderson well?

Philip, I did not recall specificly seeing that.. There were focusing on fritz finerman Scott Yost .. And proposed units on either side .. Was very impressed on eclipse not wanting to miss any wasted acreage .. There really trying to get the most out of every acre..The whole map was nothing but proposed units .. .obviously those can change but as a landowner or mineral owner we should be very encouraged and fortunate that it's right here in our back yard

My land is leased to Gulfport but I am surrounded on 3 sides by Rex and on one side by Eclipse.  My guess is that part of my land will be unitized by Rex and part of it will be unitized by Eclipse.  I just hope that the 3 companies play nice together.   

I just got a call from Dominion-Blue Racer asking for permission to walk across my land for surveying.  It looks like we maybe getting another pipeline.  Dominion already has old ROWs all over the area.  I wonder if they will try and use them without compensating landowners? 

Probably.  I got the same call today as well.  I don't want a pipeline through my property.  With all of the high walls and strip pits left around my area from back in the day, the only decent place to run a pipeline near me is right by my house and I sure as hell don't want that!.

Philip my I'm laws have an old right of way also and they talked to them about running 3 more lines across it. Not sure about compensation yet

Was wondering the same Phil, I have the exact same situation. They want to run a line parallel with the existing Dominion line & staked it out last week. Since it is an existing easement, I wonder if they have to pay landowner anything at all???

It looks like we need to take a trip the County Court House and read our old ROW agreements.

Not sure I even have an agreement. My title exam simply says easement to Dominion. Would ROW agreement been dug up thru exam?  I would think so.

I was just wondering today about the next round of pipelines. I only have one avenue they could use in between the big pits on our property and I would be very hesitant to give them permission. I am still waiting to see the new laterals coming South from the McClain well, I checked the ODNR website today and didn't see them as yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service