Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

I posted this on another thread, but I want opinions of folks on this thread too:

I wonder if posting royalty figures on the site violates some rule or section of a lease agreement concerning confidentiality.

It seems that with so many receiving royalties SOMEONE would come on site and say "we received about $xxxx per acre per month" or something similar, allowing those of us upstream from receiving royalties to have some starting point as to what we may expect when our day comes

David,

The drilling companies "pool" the unit. They file this with the Recorder's office.  You can see how it's done by going to https://www.uslandrecords.com/ and looking up a company's name.  For example, put in "Chesapeake" under "Business/Last Name".  Then go to the 8th line down - "Chesapeake Exploration, LLC - with a count of 282 entries.  Go to page 12.  Click on the "Pool Agree" dated 11/17/2014.  That is the pool agreement for the Fritz Unit.

I didn't read it all, but wanted to give you an example of how the companies work together.

Jan

2 more legs are shown coming off the McClain well on the ODNR site. both legs go through my land. I'll post any info I get.

Congratulations!

That should be all permits for Mcclain. As they have 7 holes started and cemented . 4 north 3 south.

Is 7 the maximum holes they are allowed? And how to I find out how much of my land is in the unit?

Has anyone heard any more news about the Yanosik well?

Good luck getting any information. 3 emails with Antero for me and they swear they have no information.

I cannot believe there is not an agreement prior to the permitting between drillers concerning the properties in the unit.

I am hoping they start the unit soon, and don't work at their usual snails pace. Other drillers are finishing wells quicker lately.

You mentioned your lawyer. Are you in Ohio? And who is your lawyer? I'm looking for a good one.
Thanks
Who are you referring to on the attorney thing. I have a pretty good one if you need his name.

I would call the Krugliak Wilkins folks, they seem to be well thought of around here.

I hope it doesn't come to litigation, but I fear it will.

There are just far too many examples of the industry abusing landowners.

I am currently entertaining the idea of taking everything to the law firm I mentioned and making them my point of contact in any communications with the industry. I think it would be encumbent upon us in the unit made of the three legs running southeast from the McClain to form a group and consider sharing in the cost of representation in the hope of being treated properly by the industry.

Too bad if it comes to that.

Anne had mentioned on an earlier post that she had a good attorney, so I was asking her. But, I would appreciate your info on an attorney also! Thanks

No seven isn't the max but close. They said 8 is what they are doing and that would  make 8 counting the one last year. . They told me Yanosik won't be till late 15 or early 16,  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service