Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

I see you mentioned Antero a couple of times.  Food for thought...my neighbor, signed with Rex, somehow has/had a lease with Antero as well.  I think it was for a small portion of his total property or something of that nature.  Anyhoo, he called me on Christmas eve and tells me that he got a certified letter from Antero, and Eclipse had bought out Antero's interests in his property.

Contact DPS Penn. They do CHK legwork. They will have that info for you.  Just Google dps Penn and that should get you started..

Evan, you mentioned on an earlier post that you had a name of a good attorney. Do you mind sharing that info?
Thanks
Yes his name is Greg brunton. He works at a law firm in Columbus called Reminger & Associates. Very knowledgable and it's a large firm that has a ton of experience. Don't know the number off hand but you can just Google the name of the firm and it should come up. Good luck
Thanks much!

David - the plat I posted shows the 8, 9 and 10.........and it shows how much of your property is affected by the 3 laterals.........about half of your west parcel and none of your east parcel.

I looked at it again and you are right.

I just want to wish everyone on here a Happy New Year.  This thread has been a godsend.  With almost 500 responses, Millwood Township probably has the best representation of any township on this site.  The quantity and quality of the contributions are excellent.  As a vacant landowner in the township, this thread has really kept me in the loop.

Thanks again,

Dave Cain

I have been gone over the New Year holiday but returned to increased activity on the McClain pad. Today saw a flurry of trucks coming by the house and it appears they have some cranes and a small rig on the pad.

The rig looks small, smaller even than most of the vertical rigs which sometimes drill prior to the big, horizontal rigs showing up.

Anyhoo, this activity is welcome, perhaps things are moving forward a little, finally.

Just don't spend yer royalty money yet.

Please post photos.

It is a long way to the pad from Putney, I doubt you would be able to see much of what is going on, and there aint much going on anyhow.

I may go up there tomorrow Philip.  I've been meaning to get some pictures anyway.  Who cares if it's 932 degrees below zero. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service