Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122385

Replies to This Discussion

Can they have a unit that includes a small piece of your land and not include you in payments?  IE,  there is a small piece of both Layfield/Stoll and Strongoski shown in the smaller unit( both touch Putney road on East side) but neither is included on the list of landowners?  I admit the Layfield/ Stoll unit shows very small piece( I am Stoll), but Strongoski is at least a couple acres I would guess.

Thank you for sharing the Plat maps do u have one for the             Fineran H2

I think if you have any land at all included you should be on the list. I know of a landowner in the Yoder unit with only .333 acres and their on the list

Great maps, I wish the McClain plat quantified the acreage by parcel in the units the same way.

Ok, after looking again, I see we are listed as #34 (,14 acre) and Strongoski is #35 (.89 acre) but neither is listed as landowners .  #34 and #35 are omitted from the landowner list...what gives?

Me too.

Strongoski used to come around, but I haven't seen them in a long time. I used to have their number, but I cant find it.

I wonder if they even know about this news.

They are nice people, but they were tired of being broken in to.

If you go to the ODNR site and look up the well report, you will see they posted the permits for both Yost A and B.  3/4 of the way through the report they have the Unit Royalty List.  My name was not listed on the plat but was on the permit.

can you tell me how to find it when you go on the odnr  website?? i find the "oil & gas locator" but after that I don't know where to look?? thanks

Open the oil and gas well locator.  Zoom down to the wellheads for the Yost well.  Select the i icon on top bar ( Identify Window will open), mouse over one of the wellheads and select the Well Summary Report that opens in the Information Popup.  For Yost there are two permits, one for Yost A and one for Yost B.

I must be doing something wrong. All I get is a list that has " menu,search," and no map? When I try to type in Yost in the search it won't let me do it? who knows.

Here is the ODNR Oil and Gas well locator: 

https://gis.ohiodnr.gov/website/dog/oilgasviewer/

Then follow John's instructions. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service