Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

I spoke with Chesapeake yesterday. I have to say that although they have a horrendous reputation with landowners I was quite pleased that they called me fairly promptly with the information that I requested.

Keep in mind that I am leased with Antero, I have made three attempts to aquire the same information with them, only to be told there is absolutely nothing to report. They refused to even respond to my last email in which I linked them to the information some of you have so kindly shared here on this thread.

Anyhoo, Chesapeake told me that we are only about 12.5 acres in the unit, but, he told me as well that there is movement already to form the unit to our east which would take the remainder of acreage.

At the rate Chesapeake is moving on the McClain unit  the next unit may well produce before the McClain.

I have seen them down there the last couple of days but I cannot detect any equipment down there. I did see a large load of what appeared to be stone being hauled in to the pad yesterday.

I hope Eclipse is the driller putting the pad in to the east of the McClain, they have the properties there to do it, both sides of Putney from our house to 513 and most if not all of it south along 513 to Quaker.

Lots of road frontage and hay fields to place a pad without incurring a ton of costs and the pipeline was put in two years ago.

Yes I agree. Eclipse is bound to have a well pad somewhere to the east of you. My guess would be Slaytons property but there's a lot of options. And thanks for the info Jeffrey Stoll

After my conversation with Chesapeake concerning a unit in the works to the east of our property I have another landowner here who has suggested the Willis Pad, I guess south of us on 513.

Since he called it by name I wonder if it isn't the most likely scenario.

I talked on Friday with a landowner to the east of 513 and North of Quaker who told me there isn't a single thing he has heard about any of his area being drilled any time soon.

I have seen a number of trucks going by here today, some have gone down to the McClain, some on out Putney, some hauling in and some hauling out.

I need to go to Quaker later, I will take a peek over the hill and let you know.

I went down Oxford rd. off Frankford today. Seen A rig drilling the Scott wells. Theres a Yost Pad so close to the rig that it could've been the same pad. I figure they will finish the Scott drilling ,then move over & drill the Yost wells. That rig could be busy right there for months. Most trucks are going in & out Oxford and Rosedale, not Frankford.  I talked to a driver hauling drill pipe. He said he hasn't seen a slowdown in this area.The wet gas pickle. It's been  7 days a week for him.

Thanks just went down to see what was going on , wasn't sure what well was being drilled.

Is that the Scott or the Fineran wells .?..oxford rd

I am still not sure Bobbie. I went by there Sunday night, they were flaring right next to the rig.

I wonder how close the two pads are to each other as well.

I hope you guys get in production quickly, I know many to whom that would be tremendous.

Congratulations !

Hold tight to your minerals.

Thanks David if u look at the maps they would be Yost and Fineran wells ..who know what going on ? But they are still moving that's a good thing..

Are they the Scott and Yost well maybe,  they are so close together I cannot tell ?

I would assume they are drilling the Scott, or the Finneran since the Yost just came up as permitted on the ODNR site.

Anyone knowing more please share with us.

Haven't seen the Scott well plat map ...

Thank you  Philip that looks like the Scott well with Fineran north side maybe  Yost to the south side will see soon?.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service