Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122382

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome thanks Maybe

Scott- Eclipse

Evan - You are correct - the dates I gave are commencement dates, not completion dates.  SORRY!

No biggie I thought I had lost it I hunt close to there and never saw any activity. Thought they snuck a rig in over some weekend and drilled them.

Just a word of caution.  Don't get in a big hurry just to get a check right away.  Have your lawyer read over the D.O. to make sure that it does not contradict the terms of your lease.  Once you have the division order signed and notarized that is the final word.  So if it says something different than your lease, that is what the law will go by.

Thanks tom you've probably recieved yours for J hall pad haven't you

Evan, I have not received it yet.  I'm hoping to see it before the end of the month though.  They put the wells into production in Mid January so it should be very soon.  When I do get them, I'll let ya'll know right away.  I'll also post up the royalty info as soon as the first check comes in.

Fritz Unit-  New division orders being FEDEX in the next day due to the acres in the unit being off by 1 acre.  Sheesh!  The royalty checks are usually sent around the 25th of the month.  Going to be close to be included in the February check.  If we do receive a check in February, it will include a partial production month of Nov and the entire month of Dec.  If no check this month, next check will also include Jan production.  Anyone want to guess how much interest is made by delaying a unit's royalty payment for a few extra months?

I am very anxious for some idea of what these wells are going to be paying, if anyone will share some information.

I know that is asking a lot for someone to tell their royalties.

A lot of area folks are waiting to hear what these millwood wells are producing. Not thru the ODNR site, but from locals getting royalty checks. Then it will be for real ,and somewhat accurate. . Depends on how much info comes along with " I'm getting XX$$ per month".

Do you think the Yost wells will be put on hold?

Is the Law well up and producing yet?

yes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service