Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

I would do the same with limitations. You have no choice, you have to hire the lawyer.

Does anyone have any experience using this website?

shalecast.com

according to the site "provides free estimates of future royalties, production, and much more"

I have seen numerous trucks hauling production equipment onto the McClain well site today. I hear them down there working for the first time in a while now.

I was told they would have the wells into production in April of this year but they probably cant make that date now, but I could be wrong.

I wonder if they would set the pad up for oil production without the pipeline in for the gas ?

Nice to see a big rig back in Guernsey county. The Purple Hayes. That one should be there a while, what is that lateral,about 4 miles long? Be interesting. May be another soon,The Neff,PDC. on Salem rd. Poor Putney Ridge rd. That paved road is now pretty much a gravel road.

Does anyone know where to find a site on who's in the purple Hayes unit? I figure we will be,but not sure. Thanks

http://apps.ohiodnr.gov/mineral/oil/MRMImages/1/70/375555.pdf

here is the permit. Scroll through to the royalty owners list

I would really like an explanation for just what it is Eclipse is  trying to accomplish at the 5 mile TD. wellbore; Purple Hayes well.  Some say its a test well, others say it will be a producing well that hopefully will triple,or more, the production #s of most of the other wells in the area. Will it have 100 frack stages? Is it gonna be the longest lateral ever in Ohio/PA/WV.?  Will it produce for a longer period of time than a 7000Ft lateral,or will it peter out in the same timeframe? What do they expect the cost to be to drill&complete it?  Some say,if its a success, it'll be a "game changer". Thinking is,it'll be an economical way to get those hydrocarbons outta the ground,compared to the way they've been doing it thus far. It makes sense,If they can drill just one well,instead of 3 or 4,and get the same production #s, then,Yea, game changer. I'm sure they have the numbers crunched,and have a good idea of the end result, but we will probably have to wait,till its all over,and the well gets put into production for us to find out. Maybe its their last ditch effort to stay afloat,or look desirable to prospecting buyers?

What is the horizontal lateral length of the Purple Hayes well?  I can't seem to locate the information anywhere.

Total depth...26586 ft.  I think 7000ft. of that would be close estimate to the vertical  part.only 364 acre unit because it's not very wide. Permit is for a producing well,NOT a test well. Although it is a test,in a way,or experiment,to make the well the most economical as possible.

Any idea on how long it will take to complete such a well?
What is the typical completion cycle?

From what I read, 10 days to drill,10 days to frack, 10 days to complete,that's after a 60 day rest period. There can be days,or weeks in between each process,so on normal length wells,it's been about 3 months,minimum. With this well,being 3 times longer than normal, you may be looking at 6 months. If you're wondering about royalties; a year.  provided they don't figure out a way not to pay them!

I was told that it will be better for land owners. If you have 50'acres in a 365 acre unit with 20000lateral that is producing the same as 3 wells that are 7000!ft lateral in a 600 acre unit, you have a bigger piece of the same pie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service