Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122377

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the correction, you are probably right about the storage thing. I wonder if this is what is being done with the rig down on the Scott or Terry pad, last time I was down there it had been there a week or more, the base was set up but the tower/derrick portion was not up.

I have been told they will be moving back to Monroe after P Hayes before coming back to Millwood( after they hit the magic number for oil prices)

Nobody talking about the checks from Eclipse this month???  Anybody hear why they turned off the spigot?  Don't know how they can pay their bills with no revenue.  Any other units besides Fritz get shut down from production?

I heard the Frank Miller was no longer producing. No proof.

No production as in the well run dry? That one I don't believe. If they shut it down due to prices they need to tell us.

It would be of extreme interest to hear more about the notion that Eclipse has either shut down production or shut off the royalty checks.

Can anyone confirm anything ?

There are other units nearby that also limited production to almost nothing.  Don't want to say which one as the person that is in the unit told me but did not give me permission to repeat it online. Miller unit holders did receive their normal checks but maybe they are a month behind the production stoppage

I wonder if something is in the wind or if it is just a matter of lowering production to ease over supply concerns which have kept prices low.

I wonder if you can verify production numbers from your statement, which I know is not easy to do.

If they are actually cutting production I wonder if Eclipse would allow an explanation ?

By the way, as an impending royalty receiver I would much prefer my producer just shut our well in until prices go up. Pain before gain is probably the reality here, I will always take the long term benefit over some minimal short term gain.

Thank you for your willingness to share prudent information. Maybe we should get together and meet sometime.

They are choking things back to wait until prices rise.  Told to me by guy who writes the checks for Eclipse

To me that would be good news, I hope everyone is prepared for it and can live with it.

Jeffrey Stoll,

just wondering if He said anything about start resigning leases for Beaver twp and county line of Millwood twp area? like on line? or close. I'd appreciate any information you can give up. I know there not up until next October but that stuff takes a while get done on time. Lot's properties lease'd but no well insight on line/Beaver/Millwood area that I know of just broken promises in the beginning.

Thanks! 

That information did not pertain to my situation, so I did not ask that question...sorry.  My guess is that they do not want to see leases go away that they already paid for

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service