Lensman & Associates is forming a group in Belmont County.  Anyone with acreage in Belmont County should contact this firm quickly if they are tired of waiting for an offer.  They will submit bid packages October 10th and finalize bids on November 5th.  They are negotiating to get the full bonus before December 31st so it applies to 2011 taxes.  Taxes are almost guaranteed to increase in 2012 for both federal and state.  With the recent announcement from Chesapeake about the production of the well in Harrison County, this offer should be fairly good.  The XTO deal a few weeks ago is looking like 19% on the net royalty, not on the gross and $4950/acre bonus.  The new deal should be better than what XTO was offering. 

Views: 13029

Replies to This Discussion

harris is a real estate brokerage but i heard the owner Jim harris owns a few hundred acres around belmont county. I never heard any good  things about him.

www.jimharrisrealestate.net

Hello where are your acres located or does your family have some acres here near belmont county . I saw you were looking for a group I believe and Belmont County has a good strong one .

rice energy is your best bet to get drilled in belmont county  pleasant view management in st clairsville is the leasing arm.. they are one of the best producers of gas in PA... bring drilling rigs to belmont county..

I just pulled up the top PA gas producers in Marcellus & Utica shales between January and June of this year. Neither of those names are on it.  What depths are they the top producers in?  Am I mistaking best for tops?  The listing came off a Penn State site.
rice is a landman, paying $2000 an acre and 15%

i signed with them, different county..they partnered with Alpha Shale Resources, so a lot is in that name..

you can look at the epa website for permits and then production reports to see for sure who is in your area.. :)

Hello Are you in that office

Pleasant view is wishgard just be warned, Michael Lawrence is with wishgard ! it is getting disgusting these flippers coming on here pretending they are not & trying trick people!

Worse yet they want to tout how they educate & help people! then why the constant deceit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it too late to get in on this deal?  We have property in Kirkwood Township in Belmont County.

Are you pressed to get paid quickly?

no

Have you considered the Smith-Goshen group?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service