Stone Energy is starting a new well on Bus Mong Ruad. Dozer'excavater and rock truck on site. Also heard EQT has put drilling on hold around here. Heard EQT didnt have a great well on Knightown Rd   Only flowing about 200,000 .Need 1 M to make a profit.

Views: 3754

Replies to This Discussion

Flare looks better. No idea of flow rate yet.
Flare getting bigger each day. I live 2 1/2m away and you can hear it here.

seens like stone energy has hit a good well, hope that will bring more activity to the area.

Heard today that they estimate this well at 4 to 5 mil per day. They started to flare it again even bigger flame.
Did you talk to someone on site to get those numbers?
I also heard these numbers from a very reliable person on site.
heard today flame from flare appox 100' high. sure sounds like a good well.
Number came from someone on site.
does any one know if stone has started any infrastructure yet? (pipline, compressor, processing plant)

I heard today and this and maybe strictly rumor that they are working on or have completed rights thru the R.R. tracks, thru PPL  which has untimate domain if they restore and make the tracks usable?? Also in the rumor they were going to add several hoizontals to the well on Buss Mong road??

I'M not resposible for what I heard!

i heard rumors their were looking for a meter site in the pine city area on the nfg transmission line. how ever stone would have to get R.O.W. across private property. i agree with you do not always trust what i hear.

Stone has applied for more permits at the Bus Mong road site

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service