Stone Energy is starting a new well on Bus Mong Ruad. Dozer'excavater and rock truck on site. Also heard EQT has put drilling on hold around here. Heard EQT didnt have a great well on Knightown Rd   Only flowing about 200,000 .Need 1 M to make a profit.

Views: 3754

Replies to This Discussion

I heard it was impressive. 
Not a good picture . Looks impressive from Rt208 but couldn't stop to take pic. Looks like Stone has another good one!
Do you know if they are getting any condensate or oil from any of their wells they have drilled?  Didnt know if the gas was wet in the area or not.  Any word on the rates they were getting during the flow back?
Have not seen any thing on the stone wells. But the EQT well in the Pine City is wet, must go through a stripper plant.
Flare stack set up on Emrick site, A drill is set up there also.

Drill is set up on Emrick site. Heard that Stone is working on developing Wv. project this year and will be in our area big time next year. They now have 75.000 acres of Marcellus leases.

I heard Stone was going to drill at least 3 more wells around the Knox area this year.
Did stone start two new locations on Soap flat road today?
I like to read about the progress in the area.  I work out of town a lot, and it is nice to know what is going on back home from the posts on this site.  Any word if the drillout is done and flowback started yet?
Stone back on Ashbaugh site going to do another production flare test. Heard they think Ashbaugh is better than Emrick well. They said kind of quiet for this summer but big time next summer.
Is there anything new to report on these wells?
Stone is selling or has sold all Clarion Co assets, and maybe all Appalachia. Not sure who bought or who is looking.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service