Just found a Northwest Monroe County Land Owners group,any other members in my neck of the woods??Im in the north/western most corner of Monroe County.

To contact this group contact. /bruceandtammy@windstream.net or Earl at peavine@wildblue.net or Scott at stephens.trucking.lic@gmail.com

I hope to make the next meeting to meet fellow land owners.  :)

Views: 6419

Replies to This Discussion

Ripley, Cobra and Not Leased; if nothing else, can you at least agree to congratulate the Northwest Group for taking on such a huge endeavor?  There is so much work involved in getting one of these groups together.  Is it a good idea to develop a landowner group and take the whipping that seems to be developing already from the previous posts?  Maybe not, maybe so... definitely not for the faint of heart or thin skinned.  I hope you wish them luck and prosperity as I am now.  God Speed to your group!  All of us who are not leased need to prepare for the time when we do lease.  Remember, many folks in adjoining counties signed some fairly bad leases (as "we" see it) but are still very happy with their results up to this point. 

Not everyone is going to get a well pad, not everyone will be included in a drilling unit, not everyone will survive to see any other income from a lease other than a signing bonus. 

Wish them the best, guide them if you are asked to do so and hope that it will work out for all of them... other than that, what more can you do?

well i'm back;  I see you signed up and glad for ya , is it posted somewhere so we can look at it?

Cobra... my only answer to your final question about Ripley would be that maye it is out of respect for you?  I have no clue other than that.

Not Leased... I congratulate you also on anything you've accomplished so far in the oil and gas leasing business with your smart sister.  I wish you and your smart sister the very best and hope that your deals continue to thrive. 

are any of you working with JRM and the EOL group.  I believe their lease has been used throughout the play. Guernsey, Noble,Harrison and others.  I got this copy if anyone knows how to post it.  The owner is a local eastern Ohio businessman,involved in land management and real estate.

Not weased were you at??? Hooked on phonics must be doing you well that and the broom you ride around on

!!

LOL

Anyone know any details about an upfront $10 acre bonus paid at lease signing in addition the the 5,900 & 21% in the lease?  A guy a know is down there to sign & he is telling me this....???  This is the Monroe/Noble Cty group leasing with Antero.  Any feedback would be appreciated...

News to me Scott 

Scott. Ridgeman the $10 per acres is the inconsideration amount and yes if you have 100 acres and sign the lease you leave there with a check for $1000
Thx Tom no extra strings right?

hello tom ,do you know how far that group that just signed for $5900 went into belmont county , i have a friend in somerset township and he is not leased yet and is looking into his options .

I dont have the forms any more but it was the 2 southesst Twps in Belmonnt counties in Belmont, I shredded a bunch of stuff today Sorry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service