Can anybody get us a discussion going regarding activity in Sullivan County? Something?

Views: 2028

Replies to This Discussion

On June 1, 2010 we were offered $2500 an acre with 20% royalties in Davidson Township from Chesapeake with surface rights required. We countered and are waiting on a response.
Deb just curious how many acres and where at in Davidson Twp? Thank you in advance!
More than 200 - on the Columbia county line.
Does anyone have information or confirmation regarding the William's Company signing acreage in Columbia County in the Townships of Sugarloaf and Jackson Twp. Word is $4000 an acre.
I, and several others, own smaller co-joining parcels and are interested in leasing either separately, together or joining a "group". We are trying to gather info and get "in touch" with others in Davidson Township who have yet to sign a lease; with ones who know and/or are working the process. Chief and Chesapeake have both contacted several of us and presented "contracts". The "seismic" guys from Tidelands Geophysical have verbally indicated positive results are expected and stated the parcels not leased are considered "window tracts". I have perused the 23 May read mentioned by Keith Billet: Read more:
http://www.philly.com/philly/business /20100523_Firms_find_more_gas_beyond_the_Marcellus_field.html#ixzz0tvi1tDb9.
Is there anyone in Davidson Township still not leased; anyone working a lease; anyone who can offer any hands-on or heads-up details with obtaining what is good for the individual landowner, as well as are land?
I have just1.8 acre on top N. mtn. I have a contract with Chesepeake (unsigned) for 3000 per and 15%. May be interested in joining with others if advantageous. Several other small parcels and one 60 acre may be interested. RAK
I have 50 acres in nordmont area not leased. Would be interested in leasing
Tom, reply to GMF....trying to group the acreages together to get better offers!
Received an offer from Chesapeake for 5,750 and 20 % 2 weeks ago in Cherry Twp.
Are they still honoring this offer?
Joe on the $5750 and 20% offer in Cherry Twp how many acres was your property and are you contiguous with a larger track of land already leased by Chesapeake?
Roger how close and what direction are you from Nordmont. If you can can you give me your road name

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service