Can anybody get us a discussion going regarding activity in Sullivan County? Something?

Views: 2028

Replies to This Discussion

On the road over the mtn to Elk Grove, as you get to the top I am located about a mile to the west. We access the cabin on a private road from the old Ray Reese farm!
roger where exactly is the 1.8 acre you have and the 60 acre parcel.....a landmark which will help others know exactly where chesapeake is looking to lease. could you tell us where on north mountain...thanks in advance!
On the very top of the mtn off Ray Road via private road. On state road from Nordmont to Elk Grove at the very top of met we are located about a mile to the west.
THANKS
David, Please get with me-I (we are working with Chief). We are some of the "unleased", Brown Hill between Nordmont and Sonestown. Got the most recent sign'd 5 at 17. Talking and proposing as we type.
David, you seem to be having much better offers than I am, how would I get in touch with your man with chief? Roger
Roger, I have not posed any offers. I'm part of a group that purchased land that was already leased. I'm just interested in drilling activity in lower Colley Township.
Thanks David, I was hoping to get a reply from those on Brown Hill between Nordmont and Sonestown, but clicked on the wrong name! Just a bit new at this!
I have property up on Bear mt. above Forksville. They have drilled for the seismic testing and stated the testing will be done in about 2 weeks. I wish to have my wells tested. Does anyone know if I get the test kits (which I canfrom my area here in Lancaster County) and take the samples to the lab myself. Is that going to "Pass" Or do I have to Hire someone to phycally come in and do the test? If so please give me a name. Thanks
I would recommend you hire someone to do it start to finish. That way you are not in the loop and it cannot be claimed you took the sample improperly
That is what I was thinking also. Any names for me of testing companies. I just read Brian Oram's Blog on water testing. Geeze! Who knew! I'm used to testing water but all this is pretty deep (no pun intended) I want to get it right. Thanks for your reply
Thomas- As far as I know, any testing must be done by a DEP certified lab in order to be considered valid proof of anything. So before you hire someone, here's a link to a list of certified labs. look for the link called "Find a local water testing lab " No labs listed in county but several are listed in Bradford.

http://extension.psu.edu/water/drinking-water/water-testing

Penn State also offers some info in pdf format called Gas Well Drilling and Your Private Water Supply here:

http://resources.cas.psu.edu/WaterResources/pdfs/gasdrilling.pdf

hope that helps

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service