https://www.paoilandgasreporting.state.pa.us/publicreports/Modules/...

Checked my pad with the 6 permitted wells and one says

"Rig Release 05-24-2011 Stimulation 08-20-2011 not completed" 

the others say.

"Not yet drilled Conducter set But Not drilled with big rig"

Anyone knows what that means?

Views: 4517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to bring this topic back  on the main page here....for those in Pa that want to know what the 2011 production of NG is in the counties at each well....have a look at the link that Jason kindly provided us with.

thanks Jason!

Now that we have this information.. wondering what is taking so long for the pipelines to be connected up!

they will just blame it on the Lessor's for being unreasonable and not signing on the first $100 offer for a unknown two year option.

sorry...kinda being sarcastic...but real.   the kind of offers they gave some put the people in a precarious postition for not knowing anything about pipeline contracts or the installation of such and the maintenance, liability, etc.   This caused a delay for the interstate route (such as Mach I in Pa.) and then some owners had emminent domain used against them.   So the feeder lines are developed when they know for sure where the interstate transport line is.   Which right now there should be an influx of pipeline contract offers for many counties around the Mach I interstate line.

Ok I am new to this royalty calculation/ production figure business. We recently received our first royalty check from Anadarko for November and December of 2011. I have noticed a difference in production figures from our check stub compared to the recently released figures on the DEP reporting site. Figures are higher on the DEP site than indicated on the information we received. I just sent an email to their owner relations address. Any body have any advise on how else to proceed. Thanks!! 

this is a concern that I think many have...in how to check the oil companies figures.

Pls let us know here what you find out.

I have received a response from Anadarko, they indicated that they have a 50% partner in the drilling venture on our drilling unit. Their partner is Ultra Resources, which is associated with Ultra Petroleum they will be responsible for paying the other 50% of the royalties that we are entitled to. I have contacted Ultra Resources royalty relations department and I am awaiting their response. 

Interesting... Please keep us updated.

The DEP report is for a 6 month producing period also. I'm not sure without knowing which well you are part of but the royalty checks are usually paid by the month and go out 1-3 months after the initial production and then once every month thereafter. I didn't know that joint venture partners paid landowners separately. That could get very complicated trying to keep track of all the checks coming in if there are 2 or more interested parties in the JV. I know CHK has at least two partners listed on their assignments of lease and what not.

Anyway, congrats on being in a unit and getting production. Your next email should be to ask them to slow down production if your production is of dry gas. The rates are just lousy at the moment.

Yes,  it is dry gas production, however it is from five sperate horizontal well bores(COP tract 285E in Clinton County PA), which is good.You are also correct on the royalty dispersement being every month after a lag of a month or two after the wells start producing. Agree the gas prices are very low now but at least we are getting a return on our investment. A group of us formed a seperate LLC had the lease appraised upon the advise of our lawyer and purchased said lease from our hunting and fishing association, so all around everybody will do ok including the non profit hunting club as they got the money from the original lease and signing bonus as well as a nice sum from the newly formed LLC for the purchase of the lease... Also just found on the partial assignment of the lease paper work that Anadarko has another 16.25% partner in the venture (Mitsui E&P USA) so yes keeping track of incoming royalties mught turn into quite the task. Although receiving money for doing little or no work other than keeping watch on production figures is a good thing!!

Just curious ( since royalty calculators are not the best ), any ranges for royalties based on dry gas for each well or six wells per acre in the unit.  I'm more in a wet gas region but have not been drilled on but plans are in the works.  Thanks if you don't mind sharing.   My % is 15 gross.  I know many variables but just trying to see what it might be by the acre.

Our percentage is 15% as well. For the five producing wells in the unit for November and December of 2011 we received $20,000.00 from Anadarko, however we are still due some royaties from Anadarkos partner in the joint venture Ultra Resources. We do not have that figure yet as we just realized they would be paying us as well. Since they are a fifty percent partner depending on the price they sold the product for their share should also be in the $20,000.00 range.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service