https://www.paoilandgasreporting.state.pa.us/publicreports/Modules/...

Checked my pad with the 6 permitted wells and one says

"Rig Release 05-24-2011 Stimulation 08-20-2011 not completed" 

the others say.

"Not yet drilled Conducter set But Not drilled with big rig"

Anyone knows what that means?

Views: 4517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

southern Beaver County Ralph.  You might be.  As I know it, mostly west of I 79 and north of I 70 is wet gas.  Utica below you, might just be deeper though and more drilling but I'm not sure. 

Thanks mlb,We are in Bullskin twp. I think the Utica is very thick in this part of Pa. Be nice if we had oil in the Utica. So looks like we would be dry gas area.

Thank you Eric for replying to my question above...I guess if the lease has been purchased by China or another foreign country we should obtain international calling rates?

thank you for your comment about the video, just taken time to take a look at this discussion...and thank you so much for the thorough explanation which I am sure is benefitting many at this forum (over 2300 views since Feb. 17 so you know people want to know).

You are welcome I didn't realize there were that many views!!

In regard to the leases purchased by foreign interests, Their share of the gas may be marketed /sold bt their American partner, as is the case with our lease, Mitusi, Anadarko's 16.25% partner in our drilling unit has Anadarko sell their gas for them so Andarko pays us the royalties on 50% and Ultra pays the other 50%, However if the lease is soley held by a foreign interest abd the gas is sold by them, I imagine they are responsible for the royalties??? Not sure on that one maybe someone else will provide some insight??

As I said too in an earlier post I made out better emailing the royalty relations people especially the Anadarko group, rather than calling in fact their phone system and hours the phones are personnly manned, as well as the time difference between Texas and PA made emailing the way to go...  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service