Please post your predictions for the new year! I'll start it off with my own vision of the future.

I will finally get paid my bonus $$$$$$ and go on a three day bender! (Thanks in advance to Hilcorp).

Views: 8565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

elnathan said he wouild go on a three day bender. i don't drink very much at all but a friend of mine brought me two bottles of BRITT, costa rican coffee liquor,from his cattle ranch at lake arenal.  it has since changed its name to cafe rica. it is a very good infront of your fireplace cold weather drink, straight. use a long stem glass,from the freezer. keep bottle in fridge. there is no better. especially after you fall in the swamp setting beaver traps. hahaha

We are near la fortuna, close by arenal, small world,,

so far it sounds safe there. lots of americans going there to escape the taxes about t wallop us here. the volcano on arena is beautiful. the rancher i know showed me the cover of 'international living' magazine and his place was on the front cover. ha. he has been there since the 70's.

i'm predicting more companies forming in exploration. the headhunters will be scouring the successful companies  for personel. the size of the utica along with the different strata drillable from one spot should make room for more. and maybe more money into leasing northwest pa.

I predict I am going to look into buying a vacation home in Costa Rica! Thanks for the tip!

We bought our house in costa rica in July, my wife is costa rican and I wanted her/our daughter to be able to see more of her relatives there,it's the best thing I ever did and the people are wonderful, nothing like the people in new jersey, where I live,

Sounds like you made the right decision. I looked at some homes on line and there are a lot of beautiful choices.The prices can range from $50,000 to $3,000,000. All in all I have to spend a lot of money on my current home first and then hope they drill so I can buy a vacation home.

We spent about $70000 and found a nice little cabin near the arenal volcano, and we can see the volcano from our house, there even was a large tree in the way of the view of the volcano, about 90 feet tall and I asked my neighbor if he would cut it down so we could see the volcano better, and he did and wouldn't even take any money for doing it,,, and it was on his property, really great people,,,

Costa Rica has become quite expensive. I have been looking at Ecuador, especially Cuenca and surrounding areas. Gets great reviews in International Living. I would like to visit the area in the summer but do not want to go alone. Anybody else interested? By the way Ecuador is in the eastern time zone which is the same as Pennsylvania and the country uses the U.S. dollar as its currency. Finally, I recommend "International Living" highly. It is a great publication. Because Cuenca is at an altitude of about 8000 feet, the average high temperature is about 70 and the low about 50 all year around. And the length of the day varies only a few minutes summer to winter because it is so close to the equator..  

GMS will hit 20,000 members :)

yay keith.   thank you for your time.

Congrats Elnathan on that long awaited bonus.

My prediction for 2013 is that the movie “Promised Land” will cause me more gas than a week old Green Chili Pork and Black Bean Burrito.

“Promised Land” will bring so many Trolls, DimockRats, Frackensteins, Chicken Littles, Environonasties, EnvioMentalists and LepreCons to this site that it will make “Night of the Living Dead” (filmed in Butler County) look like a Junior High School Prom.

As “Promised Land” hits the theaters, we will be up to our armpits with brain dead creatures who will dedicate their lives to making it difficult for people to learn the truth about anything.

A couple of them have already appeared/reappeared.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gas-industry-buys-ads-counter-matt-damons-...

I think that I can handle the “garden variety” Zombies, but the thought of seeing that Yoko Ono Zombie makes my skin crawl and cry out Oh No! – she is downright uglier than a satchel full of frac sand.

Brace yourselves and get ready; You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

Fracing – made in the USA, soon to be tested everywhere.

All IMHO,

JS   

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service