Views: 1706

Replies to This Discussion

Can't seem to get Shell production numbers it looks like they pulled them off the production report?
It's about time.  I downloaded the all-counties csv file and no SWEPI entries.
I don't think they wanted people to see all the condensates they were getting in the north central-north west townships in Tioga county.Shell has over sixty tanks at the Neal pad # 815. Chatham township RT.249

Wouldn't have applied to the Neal 815 wells as of the closing date (June 30).  According to the numbers they did submit, the permit had expired on the vertical well and "Drilling has not started." on the six horizontal wells.  Which is not consistent with the 7/11 SPUD report that the six horizontals were started, one each day, 5/18->5/23. But whichever is correct, it's unlikely there was any production by 6/30.

NGLs are not automatically a positive.  Over a certain level, they have to be removed to prevent damage to natural gas pipelines and equipment.  But is there going to be enough of it to economically justify the next step of building (or transporting it to) a fractionation plant?  What about chemical plants that will use the components as feedstock?  If not, it's essentially a waste product. 

Ann it depends on the composition of the liquids?
That too.
 Swepi is back on the production reports but : they took out all the condensates numbers, were they fact or fiction ?

I did download the "new" numbers and now Talisman is missing.  The total TC production is now ~2/3 of what it was reported to be in the 8/17 pdf.  So they still don't have it right.

But, thanks for the heads-up. 

Another web sight said the condensates numbers for tioga county in the last production report were filed in the wrong column,they should have been in the recoverd water column not condensates,Shell sure makes alot of mistakes and its always somebody elses fault. This could be a game show guess who's lying?
If commercial amounts of NGLs/oil had been found in the northerntier, Chesapeake would be shouting it from the rooftops, like they did in Ohio. Even if Shell did want to keep it quiet, they wouldn't be able to.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service