Cant help but notice how quiet it is on the Guernsey site, what is everyone doing out spending your bonus money???? I will be when i get paid!!!!!

Views: 5872

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try.I'm not a very good computer operator .Hah!,will be later today,we are watching granddaughters today.

At least this sounds like good news.  Alot of people wondering why the well was not finished.  Wonder if it is Devon who is fracking?

There was a bill of sale circulating on here a few months ago where CHK sold a good portion of their Guernsey Co. acreage to Devon (possibly more, I was only watching for GC).  It seemed that CHK only held onto about the eastern 1/3 of GC from what I saw on the bill of sale.

One theory is that Devon has more experience at fracking oil wells, having invented the process. 

trying to send picts

Attachments:

The photos look good.  Please post more as they complete the well.

What did u hear?

Keats well has not been drilled,just had stakes in pasture field.This well is off little indian,drilled last fall.

Got picts last nite,will try to put on here.Sign at gate now says Enervest!,,

The  well on little indian is in Wheeling,the well you are talking about on window rd is just north of our place,they were there at least 2-3 mo.Had rig problems,and who no's what else.Rumors are that is a roserun well. they are reclaiming an set the tanks,but as far as I know they havn't ran the gas line for it yet.Enervest drilled 8 wells in our area this winter only 3 have been developed.Rest were dry holes.

Updated picts,Chesapeake/Enervest  well.Wheeling twp.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service