I understand that R Resources leased PA Gamelands or maybe state forest, which neighbors a few props off rte 6 and shin hollow.   $4000 Bonus and another $4000 = $8000.  Not sure what the royalties had been.

Bob

Views: 4895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jasper, I really dont think you live in Green Co. you also probably never had any direct involvement with any of your above posts. All settled lawsuits come with confidentiality clauses especially going on to online message board and disclosing terms, or complaining....meaning you were never part of any lawsuit, and if you were, you would actually know from what city the Co. has its headquarters.

Range is Hq'd in Fort Worth, which is in Texas. Not Oklahoma as you stated above. I will give you some help..... Same home State as Sandy Cheeks... who is best-friends with Spongebob Squarepants. Sandy is from Texas.

Ok, OK............you're right and I'm just making all of this up from the land of reality. 

I really do, I don't think you have any land in Greene Co. Nope.

Exactly what does making this up from the land of reality mean. Now , If you said making this up from Fantasy Land, where Fantasy Island was an Island there in Fantasy Land, that would make sense.

I loved that show. It was on Sundays at 8, I think.

I really dont' think you have even half a brain.

Sorry, full sized functioning brain here.

By the way..How many acres did you have in the lawsuit?? What was the price you all settled for? How about some more details? Where are the 3 wells? Who has the leases now? What township? Was all the acreage touching each other?

One big chunk?? Before you come on here bashing, do some research. I again assert, you are not from Green Co. and the above story is made up.

I again assert that you do not know how to spell.  Green Co. is spelled "Greene" County. 

Besides...........what is a "schnoozie"? 

Schnoozie... is word that was said to me by my daughter, when she was sitting in a high chair in the kitchen, she was describing her food that day. 

A few people from Groovy City and my Church know the story, one was there that day and a few others who know the story are also on GMS.

It's not a name....... it's an Adjective.

Now you know!!

You don't live in Greene county, and you make up stories online.

On the 1st page of this thread Jasper called the document a letter of intent.  If it was an LOI as opposed to a PSA, there is an extremely low threshold for one party to bail out on the other.  An LOI is at lot more like a memorandum of understanding between two parties and a lot less like a contractual obligation.  If Range had committed a breach of contract, it's not incredibly difficult to enforce that contract on them.  

Ok "Schnoozie"................you're the queen hen here.  People make up stuff all the time for the hell of it here I guess. OK......whatever.  Sounds like you're from stupid-ville, and probably make a day facebooking all the time cuz you have a lousy life in your trailer.

Just got a text on this post.

What a very unusual thing to say. You could not be more incorrect.

you have a knack of pissing people off with your attitude don't you?

I don't believe so. No.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service