I understand that R Resources leased PA Gamelands or maybe state forest, which neighbors a few props off rte 6 and shin hollow.   $4000 Bonus and another $4000 = $8000.  Not sure what the royalties had been.

Bob

Views: 4895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bob, RE: "I apologize in advance for the topic of my discussion  -- chill out everyone"

You started this discussion - and since you started this discussion, you have several options open to you (and you alone). For those discussions that you initiate, there is a "hot button" entitled "options" that you (and you alone) can see on the initial page (where you started the discussion). If you touch this "options" "hot button", one of the options you are given (as the individual who initiated the discussion) is the ability to delete the entire discussion.

If the discussion "gets out of hand" or if you find elements of the dicussion becomng offensive - you have the power (should you wish to utilize it) to delete the entire discussion.

JS

Bob; check with your neighbors meaning people within a couple of miles. Some groups want to stay small, others will go by townships, whole counties or even bigger. A lot depends on how much acreage is available to lease.  Hard to do a large group once most people are leased.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service