Does anyone here know the details of the recent (early Nov 2011) ALOV lease signing? This included landowners in Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Harrison, Jefferson, and Mahoning counties. It was supposedly 25,000 acres and $5800/20%. Does anyone have a copy of this lease?

Views: 3634

Replies to This Discussion

A couple friends have convinced me to look at Kioti. Going to the local dealer this morning.

don't bother.....look at the JD 5000 series tractors.....hard to beat

Having an old lease stinks.  :-(    sigh...

Enjoy that tractor!

Are they still taking acreage in Belmont County?  Any truth to what Des is stating about Belmont County not being worth as much?  Is Rex a member on here?

anyone know about buckeye mineral , suppose to be the same as ALOV  . Do they have a commitment time length and any charge for there service .

Buckeye has 180 day term at 2.75% of bonus

are you with them Brian and whats your thoughts . Thanks 

I'm considering it. I think there is still a lot life left in this process. If the terms could be modified to 60 days and 2% it would be more attractive

Thanks Brian, I agree maybe 90 days . 

i spoke with Buckeye a couple of days ago and again today.  they have a good solid lease, one of the best ive seen.   i have done months, days and nites of research..  ive called everyone i could think of including attorneys and other landowner groups. 

Buckeye is offering $5800 per acre signing bonus and 20% royalties.  there is a one time charge of 2.74% of signing bonus.  thats not bad considering that others want more.  i am going to sign with them this saturday. 

Here is the phone number i called 330-424-3100.  go to http://alov.us  what i really like about Buckeye is that they have all the info you need on the website; no secrets and hush hush stuff.  just visit the site.  once you get to the website, go to the center column and scroll down to the 3rd or 4th "pdf" labeled ALOV.  you will find everything you need.  the people i spoke with are friendly and answered all of my questions; and believe me i had alot of them!!  I hope this helps you as much as it did me.  Good Luck!

Thanks Wendy , are you in Belmont co .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service