Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just one of the very interesting aspects of the presentation. "2015–2016 drilling plan will achieve 82% HBP/HBO in Moraine East Area" I was trying to find where they might have shown the percentage between HBP and HBO. What the choke level  is forecast for this period and when the pipeline currently being constructed to connect the Moraine East field to the Markwest Bluestone processing facility. (on a chart would be nice showing the max amount (Mcf/d) achievable and the choke or flow level to extract the maximus (Mcf/d) over the life of the wells)

It seems to me paying quantity's are going to be low for a long time as the wells will be choked back to HBO as there's no where for this amount of gas to go. I'd like to see them lay pipe to our power houses and neighboring states that don't have gas to heat their homes as opposed to shipping it all over seas till it's all gone and our grandchildren will be left holding the empty bag till they can start burning coal again.

They also say their going to concentrate on the liquid rich areas. Well Don't you think they're going to choke back the drier wells. By the way don't all the other players say they have to pay to haul the liquids away that they're not worth anything?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service