My latest royalty check showed a drop of $45,000 from last month. I'm only 9 months into receiving royalties. That's a scary decrease.

Views: 22699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Troll  ??

Why are wells choked? Wouldn't the gas companies want to let the gas flow freely to get big production numbers?

"Why are wells choked? Wouldn't the gas companies want to let the gas flow freely to get big production numbers?"

They want a steadily producing asset with a definable range of a number of things, including EUR and pressure.  If every company let 'em rip there would be no capacity at the processing facilities or pipelines to handle any new production.  There's also the concern that a huge blast of energy escaping the well at high velocity would drain the reservoir of pressure too quickly.  Those are a few of the many reasons why choke management is an important part of the exploration process.

Speaking of adjusting for past mistakes.....why did they make clerical errors to have to adjust.  This happened to me.  Said I was overpaid? Subtracted it out of the next check.  If your not playing games with the figures how could you overpay on the acct?

Assuming the previous 8 months was more then $45,000 each month...

That $300,000 plus you got should tide you over awhile  ??   :)

Hey folks if every time someone shares there production numbers and you all start jumping them or let you're jealous nature shine through don't expect a lot of people to share their numbers with you all.

rmc, I completely agree with you.

Zack, Thank you for  sharing your information !   Good Luck to you in the Future !

What company owns the wells???

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmc...So true with what you said. These jealous types who are getting no royalties as of yet are the first to ridicule the ones who are receiving royalties. No wonder more landowners don't share their numbers.

100% correct, don't get mad because someone else has been more fortunate. I hope the thread starter on here makes a million a year...... and I hope everyone else does also :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service