Does anyone think they will ever drill? Seems like they've been going to start for the last 2 years......wondering if they are just going to be a huge flipper?

Views: 10193

Replies to This Discussion

Changed name to what........Chevron?

Where is the 2nd Unit  going to be?

I found this map for Sierras acreage.
Attachments:

As I said they are still putting a second unit together so it may change but right now they may go northeast from the kleski main pad.

Dott....What relationship do you have with Sierra that allows you to have access to more information than the rest of us seem to have?

Thanks

I own mineral rights in the area in question and try to get all the information I can from different sources including Sierra.

Thanks......keep the info coming.....I haven't talked to Sierra for 6 months.

Paul,

Are you a property/mineral rights owner in that same area? I don't know how many more acres they need for a second unit . I know some of the owners signed with Chesapeake in 2011. I don't know how that will play into the mix. I did hear from someone who lives in the area that they thought some of the Chesapeake acreage  got worked out. If you live in the area have you heard anything?

I talked to Robert Sabris at Sierra, 713-365-6110, this morning.  They plan to go very slow.  Do not want to spend 10 million for a well when the 3 wells in Tuscarawas County have not been that great.  They want to find out what others are getting but information is not shared very well.  I sent an e-mail to them and he responded a few days later.  Call him if you want to learn more,

His name is Robert Fabris.  Seems to be a good straight shooting kind of a guy.

Frank...Your really bursting my bubble. I guess I didn't realize there were  wells already drilled in the area that may not be doing well. Are they in Mill township? Why would they take that into consideration anyway from what I've read you can have very different results from 2 different wells on the same pad.  I'm not sure but I don't think they have drilled alot themselves and are waiting to see how someone approaches drilling in our shale (technique) to get the best results because I've read it could be challenging.

I am a landowner in the area, Goshen township.  Haven't heard a word for 6 months.

Robert was up and talked to us about two years ago....seems like a straight shooter, but at that time, they were going to start drilling in about 3 months......keeps getting pushed back, plus they've leased a lot of MWCD ground further east, really can't understand why they are not drilling over there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service