How are the surging natural gas prices affecting drilling this year, and what about going into 2022?  Are the gas companies taking advantage of these higher prices?  What`s next?

Views: 71959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gas up 11% today ..... Congrats to gas longs .......And Royalty holders as well 

CVX reported today , stock is down early .... Free Cash flow not as compettive as other producers ...

Waiting to see it go lower gonna try to be patient, could be a missed opportunity.

Merril says CVX to $150 ..... I do not follow CVX closely ....... All Energy Investments  is also dependent on the DOW , Weather , Economy  ... Many Facotrs outside our control ..... Best of luck ... That 4% dividend is tempting ... 

CHK is poised to pay a variable dividend , Wall Street currently projects a 13% yield this year ......... PS .. I do own a decent chunk of Chessie .... Best of Luck ...... 

PS , CHK is soft today on zippo news , while thegas sector is happy today ...

Who is CVS?  CNX reported yesterday they are not planning to payout dividends to shareholders.  Is this correct?  If so, how will investors respond?

Two different outs ...CNX and CVX ....... 

CHK, started drilling heavly in Bradford almost 2 years ago ng prices were down it didn't make alot of sense to some people and those wells are producing now with the high price on NG,    They must have a crystal ball.

CHK has transformed itself nicely after going Bankrupt ... Let see if Managment can screw up a company with good DNA 

CONGRATULATIONS BENGALS GREAT GAME

GAs Kissed $5 last night , backed down to $4.92 this morning .... Gas has had a very profitable run ....... CHK / AR/ CTRA / crk  .. 50% hedged 

Is there more drilling planned for this year now that NG prices are increasing, or will gas companies still hold back?  Which ones are most likely to pick-up their drilling program?  CNX has said, "not us"; what about Range, EQT, Olympus, APEX or Chesapeake or others?

The Public Outfits such as AR, CNX , CTRA , CHK all claim to keep production flatish .....The ones that are likely to be drilling up a storm are the Private outfits .... The recent Court ruling against MVP pipeline has also stymied future production gains ...The overall gas market seems somewhat balanced ,with a concern of overproduction which would cause prices to slump ...Those who are lightly hedged are printing $$$$ at current spot prices .....If I had my way , I would be hedging 100% for 2022 with prices well over $4 

While the Folks in Washington tell us this raging Inflation is 'Temporary ' look for Inflation to effect drillers as well ... My understanding that steel pipe , steel prices in general are very high .... Fuel is higher and I would 'assume' wages have gone higher as well ..... Profit expectations may be stymied a bit with higher imput costs ......

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service