TRACKER LARIO UTICA LLC does anyone know who they are?? 759 Trumbull County Leases transferred to them from CHK on 10/23/2012

My Trumbull County HBP Lease ( deep rights ) and 758 others transferred to them on 10/23/2012 from Chesapeake Exploration, Chesapeake Appalachia, CHK Utica or Arcadia Resources. Are they another CHK shell company? An actual Driller? or a Lease Flipper? Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Views: 1460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lario is a mid-sized driller from Kansas that operates in a number of plays. I know they have an office in Denver and I believe one somewhere in Canada (most likely Alberta). They aren't a flipper, hence the reason they bought CHK's leases. They plan to drill in the four townships where they bought acreage. Once again it is CHK that proves to be the real flipper in the shale industry.

Marcus,

What four townships did CHK sell leases to Tracker Lario ?

Portage: Paris & palmyra
Trumbull: Newton & Lordstown

I went to Lario's website and they say they have:

"25,000 Net Acres in the northern oil rich portion of the Utica/Point Pleasant with our industry partner.  We’re focusing on drilling a science well Q2 ’13 with horizontal wells to follow. Confident in the viability of the Utica Shale play, Lario Oil & Gas Company has moved aggressively in establishing an acreage position in select counties of Eastern Ohio."

Is the majority of their acreage in these 4 townships?

How Much did Tracker Lario pay?? Did it approach the $6,100 per Acre of the Halcon Deal in Trumbull Country.

Have any of the HBP people in Portage: Paris & Palmyra or Trumbull: Newton & Lordstown been approach by Tracker Lario to re-negotiate their HBP leases??

This is begining to look like Lordstown may be pretty active in the future is there any connection between Halcon and Lario?

Lario  also has leased land in Harrison county, OH.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service