Still no updates on the Troyer/TUSC 3 well in Tusc?  

Views: 12603

Replies to This Discussion

Sunday morning the flame didn't seem too big. But based on pics/stories from elsewhere on this site, that doesn't mean much. It seems they can control the flame size for various reasons. Any updates anyone?

isnt that Geatches well considered a bust mostly or not? I have not heard much good about that well yet. I ran into a guy that works at shell today and talked with him about this Troyer well. He told me that this well had caved in on them when they were fracking it which set it way back. I dont know if it is true or not but that is what he told me.

Did he say it's fixed now? Another pure rumor, is that CONSOLs putting another well approx 2 miles south of Troyer, and about 7 miles south east of Stone Creek. Anyone hear that?

Yes it is fixed from what I heard. He claimed it was a good well from what he said to me. Yes I heard of another well going to be drilled a mile or two from that Troyer well supposedly at the end of May.

I have heard the same....good well...another to be drilled....

Sorry I meant another (third Consol) well approx 7 miles southeast of Stone Creek.  Like you could draw a straight line from Troyer, through Stone Creek, and another well the same distance from Stone Creek as the Troyer on the other side.  

i have watched the geatches ,including the last stage plug that was drilled and then flared. this well has a drill leg of 2400 ft and was flared for weeks at a time 24/7. there was no decrease in flame and the dark yellow color may indicate wet gas. they did not sell into production, but it would be interesting to know what this well will produce in mcf per day.

Here is a survey plat map of the Troyer well if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Attachments:

I am not sure whether this well being on a Pump Jack is good news or bad news. Good news there are in the Oil Zone but bad news there is not gas to push the oil out. Still anyone seeing any oil trucks getting oil out of the well.

If the oil is there and the permeability is good then a low pressure well needs a pump jack.  The presence of one does not indicate bad news.  

the well presure has to be a certain pounds to allow  the oil to migrate to the well bore. they flared for a month to allow flow back and oil to move. they will need a production line that can acept  wet gas to flow the oil. they flared alot of value cleaning up this well for future production,ie millions of cubic ft.

so there was lot of gas in the well but that was not enough to bring the oil out of the well.Is it possible they will remove the pumpjack after sometime so they don't need it  after the well is fully cleaned out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service