Still no updates on the Troyer/TUSC 3 well in Tusc?  

Views: 12603

Replies to This Discussion

Jimmy,

Got a link to that conf. call? I found an announcement for it mentioned on the Enervest website, but I can't find a link to a recording or a transcript.

Hey Finn,

Just go to yahoo finance and type in EVEP or go to their website for an audio of the call... very interesting look at the oil window

Found it. Thanks.

Regardless of what happens with this well, and future wells.  I think Consol seems like a class operation:

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Consol-Energy-Reaches-...

Any updates on the Troyer Well folks?

Heard today the well is shut in waiting on pipeline to be completed. May take 3 to 4 months. I believe there is a line planned that will give the area access to the Columbia(?) Main near Crooked Run rd.

Any more news on the Troyer well. There is a rumor they are building another location nearby,is this true?

well road going in for next cnx pad. permit applied for it today  beachy tusc8

Where is this beachy drilling pad located at Shawn? Also found some news on the Troyer well results.

In the Utica Shale joint venture with Hess Corporation, CONSOL Energy has completed its first horizontal well, the TUSC 3A, in the western portion of Tuscarawas County, Ohio. The well was completed in 17 stages with a completed lateral length of 4,915'.  During initial flow back, commercial amounts of light crude oil with a 38° API gravity, and 1,440 Btu gas, were encountered.  The well is currently shut-in for further dissipation of hydraulic fracturing fluids, calculation of a bottom hole pressure, and the installation of permanent production facilities. 

beachy well is about a mile from troyer well  right on auburn/ bucks township line

OK thanks I found it in the engineers report where the well is located at.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service