Still no updates on the Troyer/TUSC 3 well in Tusc?  

Views: 12603

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE:  See quote from CONSOL's Quarterly Update for the Troyer TUSC 3A

Ohio Utica Shale (CONSOL Energy-operated):

In the Utica Shale joint venture with Hess Corporation, CONSOL Energy turned its first well, the TUSC 3A (17 stages, 4,915' completed lateral), online in the western portion of Tuscarawas County, Ohio. The well produced at a peak daily rate of 400 bbls of light crude, before it was shut in for dissipation of frac fluids and to be equipped with artificial lift at the end of May.  The shut in lasted for approximately 10 weeks before being brought back online in early September and now has cumulative production of over 7,800 barrels of crude.

I have not been up to the well site recently. Is the pump jack still in place and operating?  We can see from our property the flare has been burning most of the time. Does anyone know when they will be able to connect to a gas line? Rumor was that they are planning to connect to one of Broadstreets larger lines for this well and install their own pipeline for the other wells in the area. 

How many days has it been for the 7800 barrel production is what I would like to know? Wonder why they did not report the volume of gas and NGL components. Must just be burning the gas off until it is hooked into a pipeline. I am sure this well has wet gas as well because they said earlier on it had 1440 BTU natural gas. All in all looks like a pretty good well for what was a giant science project for them to begin with.

Agreed. The full report was posted on the main page of this site for a different county. But, the report leads me to think it references a timeframe ending third quarter (Sept 30). Your theory about burning off the gas makes sense to me also.

If the production amount of 7800 was for the month of September that would be about 260 barrels of oil a day that was put into production.

Yep, that was my math too.  Not great but not bad for a science experiment.  I'll be curious to see how the results are as they move east.

260 barrels a day...at $90   comes out to $8.5M  first year....not bad, and I have to believe that it would be an economical well with those numbers.

also dont forget about the gas!   i dont know what its producing but the flare has became alot louder over the past few weeks!!

what do you mean by a giant science project ? Where they trying different things while drilling or completing this well.

Has anyone have anymore Production update from the Troyer well. Are they still flaring the gas?

Looks like the Troyer well was in production for 50 days in 2012. The numbers were 10,015 barrels of oil, 9986 MCF of gas, 1284 barrels of brine. Looks like it is producing about 200 barrels of oil a day for those 50 days.

Saw this from a recent investor report.
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service