WHAT HAPPENS TO OIL AND GAS IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN THE WHITE HOUSE?

I was just curious what the worst case and best case scenario would be if Clinton wins the white house? What a night mare that would be.... Please everybody get out and vote and campaign hard for whoever the conservative candidate might be. Any body but that old woman Clinton! She's a tired old bitty.... If she gets in there it will be the end of our country as we know it....

Views: 6243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Noble County Land Owner,

Instead of pussyfooting around - LET'S DO THAT !

Yep.

They won't. Trump will be our next president...

Are ya' thinkin' if Trump gets to be POTUS that all we'll have to be concerned about is getting a good lease and getting paid for production ? ?

How do ya' think that's gonna go all things considered ? ?

Based on some of the things I'm reading on here cause me to wonder neighbor.

Joseph,

A Trump administration will not be hostile to the oil and gas industry as HilLIARy administration would be.

There would be no overreaching, overbearing, industry killing, job killing regulations as HilLIARy has promised there would be

GO DONALD TRUMP!!!! He won't take any bull from the mid-east towel heads or the Putins in the world.... He will make us a great nation again if he lasts long enough... People on the left are already doing violent protests against him and they are even using 8 and 9 year olds to shout profanities at Trump supporters... Teaching their kids to hate Trump and his supporters.... That is what the left wing liberals are about... intolerance to anyone who doesn't tolerate their views and opinions or celebrate the things they celebrate, (gay marriage, abortion,) and so on... Thank God for the conservatives in the world, the ones who speak up and stand up for the Judeo/Christian principles that made us the greatest nation that ever was... God bless the U.S.A!!!! and fracking technology! :)      

The people voting for Trump don't have the time for protests,most of them work for a living.

Funny...but true

If I were forced to vote I would vote for Trump right now - just so you know Barry D.

AMEN Brother!

Hillary was approached and confronted by a W. Va. laid off coal miner about what she said about "going to put a lot of coalminers and coal companies out of business". She said, "I didn't mean it that way" what nerve that old woman has to even show her ugly face in any coal state. After she supports everything Obama does to ruin the fossil fuel industry. She makes me wanna puke! 

Lance you take comments out of context to validate your opinions and you throw insults and name calling like a child. You whine, but offer no solutions.

President Obama and Hillary are trying to get the power plants, using coal, to start implementing cleaner output. Because they will not do it themselves.

So what's your plan to help clean up the air?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service