Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138354

Replies to This Discussion

There are shallow oil seeps in the area - the oil sands that produced in the Gaines Field are closer to the surface in northern Tioga. I suspect that's what you're seeing. Shell would have never let lubricating oil or anything else off the Neal location. I'd bet anything this is completely unrelated if that's really oil.  

Jack the oil has nothing to do with Shell its been there long before they came to town,I was just showing the oil in the marsh.

I must be missing something; that looks like a natural temperature inversion fog pocket.  On the 11th there was a very dense one along Mill Creek, across  SR 549. 

Ann would that fog pocket be in the water or above the water?

? I'm still not getting what you intend the photo to show. Didn't see any oil sheen on the ground among the trees, so thought you must be referring to the white "mist" in the background.      

Ann did you click on it 2 times it will zoom in,you can clearly see the heavy oily sheen in the water.

My neighbor's pet

I had tried enlarging the photo.  So then the light background is mostly a body of water?  And the photo was taken down a bank?    Still don't see any oil sheen, but that could be because my monitor's contrast has faded. 

I don't get the point of either picture, but they're interesting in the absence of any real news from the well!

Josie,if there isn't oil leaking to the surface that's probably a good thing,its sealed in good reservoir rock it didn't escape through a fault or permeable rock. 

do you like the bull

Hey paleface, is your neighbor the Opdyke farm on Scenic View drive?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service