Is anyone in the group knowledgeable about current events, particularly near Overbrook Road?  What type of unitization is in process for what well?

Views: 45430

Replies to This Discussion

Middlesex ordinance that allows shale gas drilling challenged

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/6942463-74/areas-residential-zon... 

Hmmmmm....

Where they going with that? No residential?

Anybody heard any good rumors lately?

Nothing really new.  Gyer pad moving along so I hear. Powell drilling I have been told.

Were a ton of water trucks at Feree. Had to be hauling out waste water I would guess. 

Cheers

Was thinking of asking the same question myself.

http://www.ahs.dep.pa.gov/eFACTSWeb/searchResults_singleAuth.aspx?A...

New well pad permit app.   Stang.    I think I know roughly where.

Let me do a little research and I will be back.

Cheers

Maybe Harold G Stang (estate?) and Cynthia R Knauff Browns Hill Road??

Phil

Ya Phil that's what I am thinking. 

I was back that way just last week and noticed they had paved as far as the intersection w/Leslie.  They paved Logan as far as the Reno well prior to drilling and as I understand Rex paid for that.

Knauff is the old Stang farm I believe. Plenty of room there, so most likely the spot.

H&H flipped a bunch of leases to Rex along what I will call the Leslie Rd. corridor. 

I expect we may see some more pads along the Stang/Gyer line or Stang/Feree. Probably both.

I believe I saw a permit app for a Gyer to Kennedy pipeline . Coming off the Ferree pipeline it was staked out south across 228. I can't find it after that .

The infrastructure is close. I expect to see Rex get a lot "hotter" in Middlesex very shortly.

Cheers

FMV,

This morning I was looking on the Recorders website and found the Molinaro East Unit.  I had not heard about this one.  Sorry - Could not get attach file to work???  Search Ronald Molinaro (at the Recorder's website) and the Declaration will come up.

Phil

Looked that up Phil and I believe it is a unit off the Geyer well.

The far eastern tip of the unit just touches Geyer.

Why the called it Molinero East I don't know other that the old Molinero farm is about in the middle.

Cheers

Molinero's have property on Denny Road and I'm sure they are in the unit.  Ron Molinero was my daughter's music teacher at Mars High school.

It looks like the Molinero unit was drafted back in April but not recorded until October.  Rex probably waited to see how the Geyer Unit progressed.

One rumor that I heard is that the School and the Home is talking with Rex about leasing under those properties.  I heard $4000 / acre.  I did not hear the royalty amount.  But....this was a rumor.

Phil

Ya Phil they were supposed to be talking, have not heard any more about it.

Ron was my daughters teacher also at Mars. Still around , see him singing at wedding and such every now and then.

Back to the Stang permit - Harold was one of my teachers at good ol Mars!  lol

I am gonna start a new post on the Stang here in a bit. Some fairly interesting stuff. I got a roast in the oven and gotta smash up some potatoes. Be back in a bit,

Cheers

Rumors rumors rumors

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service