Is anyone in the group knowledgeable about current events, particularly near Overbrook Road?  What type of unitization is in process for what well?

Views: 45430

Replies to This Discussion

A very interesting map there FMV, thanks for sharing it. Maybe this is the well that RB was asking about when he started this thread since it is very close to Overbrook Road. Fairly close to you as well isn't it?

Another well to tie in with that planned east/west pipeline in that area. 

Hey Oliver,

Thanks for the thanks for sharing - but you are one of the best at that - not blowin smoke here- you are a diamond on this site. IMHO that is the entire point of this site - get the info out there even if it just "rumor" or speculation - it all adds up and sorts itself out. Wish more people would post their observations  Don't be shy people - post!  lol

Anyway--- too far from Overbrook on the NW-SE angle methinks.

Close to me yes - close enough - maybe. Depends on where they set the first bore, how they want to set up the units to HBP etc. I am partially within the 3,00 ft and all within the 4,00 ft radius. Don't really matter long term- they gotta put maybe 2 more pads on that Reno - Kennedy axis to HBP some of the bigger acres.That planned pipeline is gonna go one way or the other - pipeline guys were out lookin now that the corn has been cut and they have some clear sight lines.

(Hate to be so "cagey" as to where exactly I am at, maybe a little paranoid that the land men are lurking keeping an eye on the posts on this site--- eh just me - don't show your cards if ya don't have to. Prolly don't matter but  ya never know.) 

I may have mentioned this before but the survey permission that I signed w/MarkWest had the project listed as Reno to Rape . After Kennedy to West -- must have some plans in between.

Just a waiting game at this point - They are going to drill every square inch in this area sooner or later - toooo much gas here!!!

Cheers

FMV,

Reno to Rape?

The Rex Rape pad (that I know about) is on Brownsdale road not far from it's western end on route 68.  Looks like that pipeline would pick up Kennedy, the Jim West property and the new Schilling pad they are building on Watters Station Road.

Cheers!

Phil

Phil,

Schilling pad - was not aware of that one - not paying attention! lol

At this point it looks like Reno-unnamed new pad -Kennedy - West - Schilling - maybe another in there- Rape.   I believe Rape is connected to MarkWest plant.

Also did notice a line staked out from Reno north to Welsh Rd - from there I don't know, maybe on to Dinnerbell. 

Cheers

Schilling - from intersection of Watters Station and Valencia Road go west on Watters Station about 0.6 miles, access road on right.

Phil

Thanks for the info on the Schilling pad Phil.

http://www.ahs.dep.pa.gov/eFACTSWeb/searchResults_singleAuth.aspx?A...

Noticed on eNotice a pipeline from Kennedy to Mcelhinny, must have changed that from Rape. Both are pretty much in the same area and I believe are tied into MarkWest Bluestone plant. 

Big rig is still up at Kennedy pad, looked quiet today - maybe took the Holidays off. 

Cheers

FMV,

Kennedy to McElhinny would pick up Schilling.

Regards,

Phil

Got some interesting info from Rex related to the pad map that I posted above. Got a packet in the mail full of very detailed preliminary information of what apparently  is going to be the Ferree pad. 

Unfortunately right at the moment I don't have time to scan and post this in some sort of organized form. (need to study it a bit also)

(Ya,I am going deer stalking in the morning) lol   But I promise I will start another thread in the next day or two with all the good info. In the mean time a few highlights.....

* Ferree Unites 1H, 2H, 3HB, 4HB, 5H and 6H ---- Preliminary plats

* 3 bores going north - 3 bores going south

* 2 are targeting the Burkett - 1 north , 1 south

* Some long laterals -3 of em over 7,000', 1 - over 6000'

This is all preliminary, but still quit interesting.

Cheers

As promised - preliminary plats  - Ferree pad

Attachments:

Attachments:

FMV,

Little Rex is growing UP!

Look out Middlesex!

Did you get those in a DEP reports because your water well is within xxxx of the well pad?

Regards,

Phil

Hi Phil,

Ya,(water well) got a surprising complete packet , a copy of the water well report, permit application to the DEP, and a plat for each well. I am assuming the DEP requires this.

It would appear that Rex is going to get somewhat aggressive on the Reno to Mcelhinny line or thereabouts. I expect to see at least one more pad between Ferree and Kennedy, some larger parcels there that they need to HBP.

I don't expect them to drill all six wells at once - maybe 1 north and 1 south to start with. But who knows. They may have gotten some really good results on Reno and when they get a rig in there - drill em all. Nah they got too many others to get drilled to hold the leases.

The 2 Burkett wells are rather interesting.....hmmmm....

On another note- Markwest or their contractors were out today core drilling along the line where they plan to go under Rt 8 with a pipeline.

Cheers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service