Is anyone in the group knowledgeable about current events, particularly near Overbrook Road?  What type of unitization is in process for what well?

Views: 45430

Replies to This Discussion

From a landowner perspective I don't believe anyone is the best!!!   LOL

It is perfectly logical from the O&G Co's perspective that landowners are no more than a necessary evil. Once the lease is signed minimum resources will be expended on landowners. The real only concern they have is from a PR standpoint and that only marginally. 

H & H has sent me a couple letters and a few phone calls - I never followed up - but did casually mention to the landman  that H &H had shown some interest.  I believe it is just a waiting game right now - see who blinks first.

I am not trying to be greedy - aint got enough ground for it to be "life changing" money. I believe my terms are reasonable and just want to get the best possible lease I can. After I sign it - it is the only thing that I will have to stand on. 

Cheers

FMV,

"After I sign it - it is the only thing that I will have to stand on." - Amen!

Quite frankly I would consider a 12.5% solid "no deductions" lease especially if it is Rex.

As I have said before, "the best is the enemy of the good" (Voltaire I'm told).

Phil

"the best is the enemy of the good" 

Point taken Phil - true enough.

Lets just say I may not insist on the "best" but would really like a "gooder" !  LOL

Was it the late Jim Ecker that said" any case can be won with enough time and money?

LOL Good one GM !!

Found this of interest on Division Orders and the possibility of it superseding the lease arrangement.

Katie you may want read this thread about Division Orders before CHK asks you to sign one:

http://gomarcellusshale.com/forum/topics/royality-payments?commentI...

CHK seems to be using Division orders to alter the terms of your original lease. 

More information to ensure terms remain the same:

I found this on Mineral Web.com.   Hopefully is it right

Division Orders Ensure Oil Companies Pay the Right People

Imagine the headaches and costs of improperly distributing a well’s revenue. It’s in everyone’s best interest to get this right. The Division Order is a document whereby the revenue distributor (either the Operator or the  1st Purchaser) and the recipient (the royalty owner) agree on the exact decimal interest (Net Revenue Interest or NRI) owned within a well, lease, production unit, or field-wide unit. A Division Order doesn’t alter the terms of the mineral lease. A Division Order that attempts to amend the terms of the lease is invalid to the extent of the attempted change. While the Division Order document can’t amend the lease, sometimes an operator will attempt through negotiation to amend the oil & gas lease at this stage or before revenue is distributed. Be sure you review in detail any other documents included or received around the same time.

The Division Order document will include:

• Name of the oil & gas company
  • Legal description of the producing property
  • Type of interest – (e.g. royalty interest, mineral interest, or working interest)
  • Your decimal interest or net revenue interest, ie the NRI

You will provide:

• Signature
  • Tax ID or Social Security Number
  • Address
  • Possibly direct deposit instructions

Ain't wasten no time on the Ferree pad , road and retention pond.

Started this week and are now digging like crazy.

If they fast track like they did the Kennedy they may be drilling by summer.

Have not seen any pipeline activity yet.

I was told we'd be part of a unit that will be drilled 2nd quarter.  Wonder if that's it?  Or it may be the Middlesex one scheduled for 1st quarter this year.

Ferree pad moving right along. Might even be almost done.  Not so much equipment movin around now.

May be working a small night shift.... lota lights and movement this evening.

Got all 6 permits posted.....maybe drill em all when they get a rig ???

Scuttlebutt on the Kennedy, reliable source, have not seen it myself....but I am gonna take a little ride and see what I can see.

Believe it has been fracked and the rig moved out.. where, don't know. I did see what looked like a crane setting up the flare pipe.

Not much truck traffic, just sand ect trucks from what I have heard. The curious thing is that the water is being piped from the West property out of Glade Mill Creek somewhere around the big bend in the creek there. 

Lotta water, Glade Mill aint that big? Maybe it is? Certainly need a permit for that. Never saw anything on that on enotice, but don't know who issues that type of permit.

Still gotta haul the waste water out....but certainly cut a lot of truck traffic out.

Rex is movin right along.

Cheers

So I wonder what is next for Mddlesex.  Thanks for the observation update, FMV.  I will let you know if learn of anything.

were is this ferree pad located? does anyone have a unit layout.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service