Is anyone in the group knowledgeable about current events, particularly near Overbrook Road?  What type of unitization is in process for what well?

Views: 45430

Replies to This Discussion

Rig is down at the Feree Pad.  Look to be loading it up... to who knows where.

Can't tell just yet if fracking has started.

Has anyone in the vicinity signed a lease of late?

I haven't heard word of any new well plans, but then I am terrible with the mail. Anyone else on well/drill news?  I should call Rex again and will post news if I get any. 

Have not heard of much new leasing activity for a while.It appears Rex has more than they need right at the moment. I did hear of some H & H leases being swapped to Rex. I have not confirmed that but sounds reasonable.

The Geyer pad and wells appear to be in the final stages of approval. I expect to see the permits very shortly. MarkWest has a permit application in for a Geyer to Kennedy pipeline. 

Fracking at the Feree pad. The convoys of water trucks are moving 24/7. (maybe I shoulda got into that business LOL).

The MarkWest pipeline under Rt8 from the west side of Mekis Rd (2,800 ft I have been told)  has been pushed/pulled through.They started Saturday evening and worked through the night. By morning all the pipe laying along 228 was gone. Big piece sticking out of the ground near Mekis and they appear to be trenching to tie the last little bit in.

Have heard that they are not going to flare the Ferree wells. Pipeline must be near complete to MarkWests new Bluestone plant.  Rex will have quite a few wells coming on line to market very shortly. Possibly 10 wells in Middlesex alone.

Cheers

Rex Michael pad (route 68 above the Shipley) and Powell pad (Powell Road Penn Township) are in process locally.

The Michael pad has the first permit request for a Rhinestreet well that I have seen in our area.

Phil

Got a look at the preliminary plats for the Powell.

The pad is going directly across from Royal Oak Rd.

4 wells, 2 north & 2 south. Looked to be fairly tightly spaced w/over 6,000 ft laterals.

I believe they were all marked H. Did not see an HB or anything.

If anyone is interested I can probably get a copy and scan and post. 

Cheers

FMV,

Could you post the Powell Plats, I have a good friend that will be in that unit.  Where are you seeing these well Plats?

Phil

Ya Phil I will see if I can get a copy.

The plats are preliminary. I believe they are the ones the give to people within 3000 - 4000 ft where they are going to test the water.

Cheers

Thanks FMV!

I was told that the well will be on the Marshall property which is across from the entrance to Royal Oak.  I wonder where the well names come from sometimes?

Phil

sure! where do you get your info?

RB,

The Powell permit has issued.  Basic information can be found at .PADEP Permits .

Phil

I talked with Rex.  Stated they definitely have plans for the area, as it is a focus for them.  Said they need more leases to proceed in the area where my property is located.  Could be they need to buy up some old leases, as word was many neighbors had signed a while back with other firms.

http://triblive.com/news/butler/6426315-74/group-mars-drilling#axzz...

From the Trib - Mars School  board meeting

"DEP has said has said that it didn't plan to rule on the drilling application until after the meeting"

Hmmmm.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service